• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon defeated by Samidare again! Kabuki Doll judged!

Knight Otu

First Post
... if they have the courage to face him!

"I am Ash'lon! If you don't know me, you will get to know me! Even though he defeated me, Samidare had too many problems with me! Where are you, fighters of light and honor? I will take you on, no matter what tier!"

The heartless dragon-fiend-human abomination waits for a challenge!

Ash'lon
White Belt
Record: 0/1
Powers: -
Item: -
Yen: 1

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare strides through the fleeing crowds to confront Ash’lon. “I will not stand idly by,” he shouts, “while you insult my honor as a warrior. If you still feel you can defeat me, then let us do battle again. We’ll see how you fare this time!”

Name: Kirin Samidare
Record: 5 wins, 2 losses
Powers: Signature Styles (Scorpion, Fist, Ki-Rin, Thunder, Hammer), Dojo Style (none), Fist of Fury x2, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions and Movement.
Items: none
Yen: 4

Kalanyr

Explorer
MechaMeowth has decreed this match to take place at the ricefield east of the Swamp of Hopelessness on the dawn of the crane.

Insults Samidare ( Irrelevant moves are cruel indeed !)

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare follows the judge to the ricefields just outside of town. "As before," he says, "this will be ten flags of speed and strategy. I request that the judge of this match generate the moves."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Samidare
<MechaMeowth> 1: The thunder torments the waterfall; shields against the chaos of the reptile!
<Kalanyr> <ybhand>
<MechaMeowth> 2: The rat kicks before the wastelands; negates the thrust of the sickle!
<MechaMeowth> 3: The hammer sings by the ocean; fends off the descent of the lash!
<MechaMeowth> 4: The rat slashes underneath the peaks; wards off the violence of the wood!
<MechaMeowth> 5: The hammer bows before the clouds; shields the foray of the field!
Ash'lon
<MechaMeowth> 1: The unicorn annihilates the hells; conceals the motion of the bone!
<MechaMeowth> 2: The thunder kicks close to the island and flips underneath the field; guards against the blood of the sands!
<MechaMeowth> 3: The panther attacks the beach; avoids the efforts of the iron!
<MechaMeowth> 4: The oak dances close to the pillar; blocks the slash of the sky!
<MechaMeowth> 5: The rat nails the sea; negates the tempest of the star!

Ciaran

First Post
“I sense your hellish strength,” says Samidare as he circles his opponent. “Taunt me as you will, you slave of the Yama Kings! I know the power you hold, and I know how difficult it shall be to defeat you. But defeat you I shall!” He sidles cautiously forward in the stance of the rat, then whips around in a spinning sweep to knock Ash’lon off his feet.

The rat slashes underneath the peaks; wards off the violence of the wood!
Chi Strike!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads