• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon defeated by Samidare again! Kabuki Doll judged!

Kalanyr

Explorer
A phoenix big enough to devour a castle can melt a glacier and probably beat a dragon with remarkable ease.

3 Ash'lon 2 Samidare

Ciaran

First Post
As Ash’lon glides overhead, Samidare tosses the charred staff aside and snarls, “I tire of your polluting the heavens with your presence. I shall wash the sky clean of your taint!” He snatches up a pitchfork and pours chi into it until it crackles with raw force, then jabs it into the marshy ground of the ricefield. With a shattering burst of light, the waters of the rice paddy fly upward to engulf Ash’lon!

The trident annihilates the swamp and drowns the Purelands; absorbs the push of the tree!

Knight Otu

First Post
4: The phoenix prances below the city; dances atop the punch of the mire!

Ash'lon flies up further to avoid the blast of water. "You know very well how to use your environment to your advantage, Samidare, much to the detriment of the environment", the abomination laughs while diving down on Samidare, setting his own body on fire beforehand.

Knight Otu

First Post
His dive diverted by an unexpected outlash of the water (and the flames around his body extinguished as a result), Ash'lon drops into the ricefield. A quick spell shoots the wave up into the sky and then drops it towards Samidare.

5: The unicorn attacks the heavens; redirects the assailment of the star!

"Impressive, Samidare, very impressive. Once again I find myself forced to redirect your own attack at you."

Ciaran

First Post
“Shut up,” snaps Samidare. He leaps nimbly across the ricefield, making perfect use of the terrain as he hops from islet to islet amid the waves to evade the storm of falling water. “It disgusts me that you would dare defile the heavens with your foul presence. But you can do no more than attack; you can do no harm, especially with the sun newly arisen in the east. The eye of the Heavens is upon you, monster, and the Heavens will see you fall.”

Once the chaotic waters begin to settle, Samidare springs forward and lashes out with the dreaded Eagle Claw Strike, to crush his enemy’s windpipe and thereby silence him.

The claw silences the island; blocks the storm of the farm and dominates the terror of the sickle!

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm taking this match over!

The Kabuki-Doll Judge is going to fill in for the absent judge, with a great deal of contempt for being called in.

Point Ash'lon

4 Ash'lon
3 Samidare

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ash'lon's Hand
1: The foot kicks higher than the atoll; wards off the punch of the reptile!

2: The panther impales the island; absorbs the touch of the insect!

3: The snake prances upon the village; grasps the push of the river!

4: The phoenix strikes close to the cemetery; leaps over the gaze of the sickle!

5: The cherry blossom attacks the cliff; shields against the storm of the mountain!

Samidare's Hand
1: The foot prances below the wastelands; dodges the thrust of the garden!

2: The ki-rin shatters the waterfall; wards off the thrust of the crevice!

3: The mantis elegantly illuminates the beach and cruelly quells the Swamp of Hopelessness; fends off the stab of the club so it defends against the rising of the pole!

4: The fang cuts the dungeon; avoids the edge of the mire!

5: The blizzard invades the village; defends against the blood of the pole!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads