• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon defeated by Samidare again! Kabuki Doll judged!

Knight Otu

First Post
2: The mantis overwhelmingly vanquishes the temple; parts the efforts of the flower!

Angrily, Ash'lon mimics Samidare's move to overwhelm the fighter.

Ciaran

First Post
Pale and gasping, Samidare picks up a staff and spins it before him. "What are you doing to me, spirit?" he demands. "How is it that you steal my strength when we do battle, and use my power against me?"

The staff drifts within the vineyard; fends off the offensive of the cave!

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare leaps into the air and descends upon Ash'lon with an inarticulate scream of rage.

The falling crane sings before the orchard; redirects the motion of the flame!

Knight Otu

First Post
4: The cherry blossom fluidly dominates the paradise; shields the kick of the wood!

Ash'lon creates an illusion of a paradise with an added compulsion to enter it. He hopes to lure Samidare into the paradise, where, of course, the dragon-abomination lurks.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Point, Match, Ash'Lon!

"You impress me with your victory, and I shall decree upon you the rank of your request from the following..."

Green Belt-0: Signature Style (cherry blossom), Dojo Style, Fist of Fury, Signature Style (staff), Dojo Style, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Silver Sash-0: Signature Style (cherry blossom), Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges, Signature Location (paradise), Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Gang Boss-0: Signature Style (cherry blossom), Dirty Trick, Gang Member, Signature Location (paradise), Sneaky Trick, Gang Member
Dark Warrior-0: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (cherry blossom), Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade

Your Record: 1-1

Samidare

You drop to the rank of Brown Belt-D1, but any win will restore your honor completely.

Your Record: 5-3

Knight Otu

First Post
(while I'm here...)

3: The nunchaku shatters the tower; shields the cut of the river!

Ash'lon decides to project images of their first fight into Samidare's mind, but with the tower falling all over Samidare in the end.

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare blunders forward and attempts to punch Ash’lon in the gut.

The lotus blossom invades the cavern; dodges the motion of the bird!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads