• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ash'lon defeated by Samidare again! Kabuki Doll judged!

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry, I've been extremely busy for the past few days.

I also must have mixed up the length of the match at some point.

Point Ash'Lon

8 Flags Ash'Lon
6 Flags Samidare

Ash'Lon's Hand
1: The wolf assaults the tower; silences the thrust of the settlement!

2: The west wind dominates the glacier; absorbs the energy of the reptile!

3: The unicorn dances by the swamp; averts the rolling of the lash as it bows close to the pain of the tree!

4: The thunder shouts above the heavens; tracks from the gaze of the sickle!

5: The mantis cautiously silences the cliff; protects against the energy of the rodent! *yen*

Samidare's Hand
1: The scorpion wounds the ricefield; parts the push of the shell!

2: The panther eliminates the bluff; scatters the stab of the abomination!

3: The tsunami dodges by the swamp; silences the punch of the abomination!

4: The blizzard spins near the ravine; shreds the blood of the elements!

5: The foot assails the orchard; conceals the rising of the ledge!

Ciaran

First Post
Despite falling into a blind rage, Samidare attacks with that perfection of technique acquired through years of training. He assaults the dragon-abomination with the speed and strength of a panther

The panther eliminates the bluff; scatters the stab of the abomination!
Fist of Fury!
The tsunami dodges by the swamp; silences the punch of the abomination!

Knight Otu

First Post
5: The mantis cautiously silences the cliff; protects against the energy of the rodent! *yen*

Cautiously weaving several spells, Ash'lon attempts to protect himself from Samidares furious assault as he, in turn, tries to calm the rage of his opponent before striking.

Creamsteak

Explorer
While Ash'Lon does manage to avoid the brunt of Samiare's assault, the attack is still enough to carry through the points.

Point, FoF Samidare

8 Flags All!

Knight Otu

First Post
Considering his options quickly, Ash'lon leaps into a wolfish assault against the towing Samidare, under the protection of a deflecting spell.

1: The wolf assaults the tower; silences the thrust of the settlement!

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare shifts to the Invulnerable Ki-Rin Stance. He uses this defensive posture to fend off his opponent's fierce assaults, leaving Ash'lon to claw futilely against his defenses as a wolf might scrabble at the walls of a tower, unable to enter despite all its rage.

When he deems the moment to be right, Samidare feints a punch at Ash'lon's throat; he uses the movement to conceal his real attack, a furious spinning kick at his opponent's head intended to render Ash'lon unconscious and end the match.

The foot assails the orchard; conceals the rising of the ledge!
Fist of Fury!
The blizzard spins near the ravine; shreds the blood of the elements!

Creamsteak

Explorer
The little wicked doll laughs a bit as Samidare makes a fool of himself... it then says, "Had you only switched your choice of styles, I would have given you the day, but no, you choose to do nothing with your primary offense against a decent attack. I favor Ash'Lon!

Point Ash'Lon
9 Flags Ash'Lon
8 Flags Samidare

Ciaran

First Post
Samidare laughs back as the doll makes a fool of itself. "I am to believe that his defense would not have blocked the thrusting attack of the Scorpion style? I question your veracity, or your judgement."

Moving aptly through the ricefield in which the two fighters stand, Samidare guards against the push of the winds at Ash'lon's disposal, then lashes out with both hands in a doubled Whispering Scorpion Strike.

The scorpion wounds the ricefield; parts the push of the shell!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads