Ashy's Oathbound Campaign, OOC [ARCHIVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashy

First Post
Ferrix said:
35 pnt buy
7th Level
10,000gp in equipment (and beware the sifter)
Starting age should be around 20-23 years, (thus excluding dwarves, elves, and gnomes as viable race options)
Rules are 3.5 w/some holdovers

KB was open to a bunch of 3rd party stuff and didn't list anything other than the above really

This sounds fine to me, but nix the stuff about no dwarves, elves, and gnomes - they are back on the board. I'm open to just about any D20 stuff out there, so long as I have it or you can quote it for me... Oathbound races, are of course, completely fair game.

Ashy

First Post
Ferrix said:
Okay... ideas for a caster

here's four of them, i'm pretty certain i'd enjoy playing any of the four so let me hear your voice (plus i don't get to play casters that often)

Arius Keld, NG Cloistered Cleric of Boccob 7: Arius' is a wise sage and a skilled healer, he has minor proficiency with magical items of a wizard.

Sans, NG Druid 7: Sans is a blind wise man, he has an uncanny ear and is surprisingly able to make his way around without help.

Zent Kyllan, LN Battle Sorcerer 6/Eldritch Knight 1: Zent is a sorcerer born in the fields of battle, serving from a young age in the militia he quickly realized his magical talents and put them to use in his wartorn country

Kiera Solstrom, NG Cleric of Pelor 6/Radiant Servant of Pelor 1: Kiera is a pure heart with a wisdom beyond her years and a pious servant of her lord Pelor, grown up on a farm, her family was slaughtered by undead soldiers during a war which raged across her land fought by wizards. Saved only by the grace of Pelor, she has followed his path as an individual apart from the church.

Any of these are cool, though I would need to know just how you propose Sans makes his way around without his eyesight. ;)

Ashy

First Post
Vendetta said:
deadestdai just gave me a call and told me about this thread. I didn't know the original adventure but read through this thread. I'd be willing to play some kind of spellcaster, A Psion or what ever kind the group needs.

Vendetta, you're a go; please get your character posted ASAP. Whatever you want, within the guidelines and make it a spellcaster of some sort.

Ferrix, I need to know ASAP if you are running a spellcaster or sticking with Faustus. If it is the latter, I will open up the game as soon as you post. I may hold off until Friday if Vendetta thinks he(?) can get a character up by then (please let me know), if not, the first post is tomorrow and Vendetta's character and the next spellcaster in line will fall in line as soon as possible...

Sound good? :p

Thanee

First Post
Completely Off-Topic and unrelated, but quick to answer question:

Ashy, which font is that in your sig after the "PbPost Links"?

Bye
Thanee

Vendetta

First Post
I can have the character up Friday evening, no problem.

***Edit***

Are you allowing the Expanded Psionics Handbook?
If so, would you mind a Xeph Psion? (Are you allowing level adjustment races?)

If not, (Don't worry if you don't want to allow a psion) then I'm thinking maybe of a Cleric type using some of the goodies from the Complete Divine. As an odd man out, a bard?

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Thanee said:
Completely Off-Topic and unrelated, but quick to answer question:

Ashy, which font is that in your sig after the "PbPost Links"?

Bye
Thanee
It's not a font - it is the smallcaps tag. :)

Ashy

First Post
Ferrix said:
i'll drop faustus for one of the above spellcasters

Gotcha - please get your character up by Friday, if at all possible. :)

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Vendetta said:
I can have the character up Friday evening, no problem.

***Edit***

Are you allowing the Expanded Psionics Handbook?
If so, would you mind a Xeph Psion? (Are you allowing level adjustment races?)

If not, (Don't worry if you don't want to allow a psion) then I'm thinking maybe of a Cleric type using some of the goodies from the Complete Divine. As an odd man out, a bard?

Excellent. :)

I do not have the Expanded Psionics Handbook, but I will give it a look if you want to type it up and send it over. However, I am thinking that some divine healing might come in mightly handy!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads