• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams

Malarky

First Post
Malarky listens to the interrogation, taking careful mental notes. At the sounds of the new comer, he turns to him blade drawn just in case. "Who goes?"

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn lessen his grip and looks at the newcomer with his red reptilian eyes. He observes Sevik from head to toe, as if to evaluate him but he remains silent.

Erekose13

Explorer
Just before the newcomer makes his presence known, the scrig manages to squeek out, "Gloomwalker? nope ne'er heard of 'im. Only a few tall folks come to see Yann, but I donno any of 'em." He squeels a bit as Yajarn cuts off his breath. When Sevik appears and Yajarn's grip loosens a little he scrambles for breath, all the while beating feebly on Yajarn's arms.

At Sevik's rather suprising appearance, Vand turns around a little stunned to say anything. After a moment he says, "That would be me, and who would you be?" Lornem turns from Yajarn and the scrig to look at the newcomer, waiting for him to answer Vand.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"I have a letter for you. I don't know what's in it but perhaps it will explain more to you."

With this he hands the letter to Vand and turns to Lornen.

"Also, I'm here to help you out, as I've recently been employed by your order. How may I be of service?"

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

Yajarn turns his attention back to the scrig. As it weakly tries to break free, Yajarn gives him a hard look and says: "Stop that. Unless my friends have anymore questions for you, you will soon be leading us to this Yann. Can you do that ?"

Erekose13

Explorer
As Vand reads the letter his face turns more and more grave. When he finishes he looks to Sevic and asks, "Where did you get this? WHERE?" None of you have seen him react like that to anything.

While he was scanning the letter, Lornem asks Sevic, "Well then I guess some one sent you. Just to make sure we are on the same page, I would like to ask the name of your contact." Satisfied when Sevic tells him Sir Trynn's name, Sir Lornem smiles and replies, "Great then, lets keep on after this Goblin King. . Turning to Vand as he gets upset Lornem says, "Are you alright Vand? What did it say?"

To which Vand replies cooly, "Its rather personal. I dont think that I will be able to continue with you. I must discover the truth to these lies. Perhaps I will see you again in the future."

The scrig in Yajarn's grasp, stops its feeble writhing and chokes out a yes.

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

Yajarn gets the scrig up, while keeping an hold on him, and looks at Vand. "Sorry to see you go, friend, but if you must leave, do what you have to do. I'll probably meet you again. If you need any help, you can count on me, once I'm done here."

After Vand leaves, Yajarn adresses the rest of the group. "This scrig tells me he can lead us to his leader. I say we follow his lead. And what about you, small Kaes ? Are you coming with us, or will you continue your exploration on your own ? There is strength in numbers you know ..."

Ferrix

Explorer
GPEKO said:
Yajarn gets the scrig up, while keeping an hold on him, and looks at Vand. "Sorry to see you go, friend, but if you must leave, do what you have to do. I'll probably meet you again. If you need any help, you can count on me, once I'm done here."

After Vand leaves, Yajarn adresses the rest of the group. "This scrig tells me he can lead us to his leader. I say we follow his lead. And what about you, small Kaes ? Are you coming with us, or will you continue your exploration on your own ? There is strength in numbers you know ..."

"It does seem we are going about similar business, give me a moment," turning away for a second you can see the sprite tapping the length of his staff with his fingers as he grips it, spinng about with a grin and a click of his tongue Kaes nods and speaks again, "it is decided, I shall acompany you."

Malarky

First Post
"Hope to see you again, Vand. Good luck with things." says Malarky in farewell. Turning to the others he looks around at the assembled group, "Well, looks like we are five again. Glad to have you along Kaes, and... actually I am not sure that we have gotten your name sir?" Looking at Sevik, Malarky kindly offers his hand in greeting giving his name when answered.

Erekose13

Explorer
The scrig manages to squeek out that you should return down the stairs and head to the right. As you pass the cavern that you entered through, you can see Sevik's tracks leading through the grime on the floor. No other tracks seem to indicate that Trigg had passed to the left of that T-junction (you had followed tracks right and up the stairs). The scrig points off down the corridor. Yajarn's eyes allow him to see that the corridor continues beyond the range of his vision. Stronger smells issue from that direction and as you are in the city's sewer system it is not too hard to imagine what lies that way.

Remove ads