D&D (2024) August 18th Tarrasque-sized D&D News (Poll)

The August 18th Tarrasque-sized D&D News will be:

• 50AE Public Playtest

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • VTT Beta

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • All Access Content Tier for DDB

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • AAA Video Game

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • New Adventure Path

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Highly Anticipated Classic Setting

Votes: 30 29.7%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Poll closed .

Jer

Legend
Supporter
I forgot - Ray Winninger said last week on Twitter "fans will be surprised by how much we’ll reveal at #WizardsPresents. Big announcements, including something we’ve been teasing for years." So I bet it's whatever that is.

I'd be beyond shocked for an NFT announcement given how fast that bubble is bursting right now.
Oh for sure - the two things I posted are both almost equally likely, which is "almost certainly not going to happen". But you know how pessimism works - a 0.0001% chance of something bad happening means your brain is positive it's going to happen.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I'm anticipating a one year product timeline to include at least one new video game, one boxed set or AP related to the movie, a tv show update and at least one MtG integration.

Plus all the MtG stuff and an original world and new video game

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Following the trend of the past few years, with WotC pushing for the ''D&D brand'' and not only the TTRPG, I fear the news will be about something not related to the game itself.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
#Mystara and #DarkSun and I'm in.

If I had one wish that I could wish for this announcement, it would be that they would announce Greyhawk and all the gamers of the world would join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this announcement, the first would be that they would announce Greyhawk and all the gamers of the world would join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be that Hasbro would give other people stuff they want, to.

You know, if I had three wishes I could make for this announcement, the first, of course, would be that they would announce Greyhawk and all the gamers of the world would join hands and sing, the second would be for people getting stuff they like, and the third would be for Hasbro giving me 30 million dollars every month.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this for this announcement, the first would be the crap about Greyhawk and the gamers getting along and stuff and singing, the second would be other people nice stuff or whatever, the third would be for the money, and the fourth would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe.

Wait a minute, maybe the all-encompassing power should be the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, Greyhawk and all those gamers singing and getting along ... that would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all the gamers together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the power. We go with that. Second, the money. And then give other people what they want ... NO, wait, we give ME what I WANT. Which is Greyhawk. And other people stinging and stuff. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish.

And, of course, my fifth wish would be for other games to get stuff they want. Like #DarkMystara .... The Known World ... DARKLY.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases