• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KidCthulhu

First Post
Sialia said:
Ancient Chicano Secret.

Uh, Si? You're not Chicano. Nor, to continue breaking the metaphor, do you run a laundry.

These are very cool, however! You could use them as character markers on a battle maps, instead of figurines. Especially if you had a particular group of bad guys you always fight. Imagine a Star Wars game where you have a bag of 20 glassy markers with stormtrooper pictures inside. Very cool.

Sialia

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Uh, Si? You're not Chicano. Nor, to continue breaking the metaphor, do you run a laundry.

These are very cool, however! You could use them as character markers on a battle maps, instead of figurines. Especially if you had a particular group of bad guys you always fight. Imagine a Star Wars game where you have a bag of 20 glassy markers with stormtrooper pictures inside. Very cool.

True and perspicacious on all accounts.

"Young Chicana Not-Really-Much-of-a-Secret-Since-She-Posted-it-on-her-Website", then.

http://www.craftychica.com/

Here's another idea she gave me.

It's a good alternative for designs too delicate to survive the "under-glass" thing. (Low contrast, high-detail.)

Attachments

• sialtile.jpg
    sialtile.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 84

Sialia

First Post
So, for those of you messageboard addicts who are now thinking "this is cool!" or "This looks like fun!" Or, "Why should I pay Sialia $10 to do this for me when I can do it myself," I should probably admit that is craftster.org is a messageboard almost as addictive as ENWorld, and that there is a thread there on this sort of thing that knocked my socks off:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=46.0

But if you want to use my art to do some of these, you should probably ask me about it.

Oooh...I've wanted a new avatar for ages. Something that reflects my dashing, swashbuckling, impish bard nature. (As opposed to something that reflects my true nature, which would probably be a pic of a hemorrhoid or something :lol: )

Sialia

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Oooh...I've wanted a new avatar for ages. Something that reflects my dashing, swashbuckling, impish bard nature. (As opposed to something that reflects my true nature, which would probably be a pic of a hemorrhoid or something :lol: )

Not a problem, but if you don't mind, I'd like to wait until after the Fall CeramicGM closes, so there's no conflict of interest.

I'm superstitious about these things.

:)

Remove ads