Sialia

First Post
Ok, I think I've got it this time. I adjusted your values slightly to make it pop a little more at the teeny size, and worked in a little tint from the amulet piece because I looove the way you work your highlights and shadows in that. Other than that, I tried to leave it as much your piece as possible.

Let me know if this is good enough.

Hope you like it! I sure do.

Attachments

• veinglory.jpg
    veinglory.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 751

Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
hmmm avatars huh... I'd love to have one done by you. I'm not picky, I go by smoke and mirrors on the boards so whatever comes to mind that fits the name! Awesome work by the way!

Sialia

First Post
Sonikal

I'm not sure about this at all. I'm not certain I'd want this staring at me while I was reading your posts. And it's hard to make anything feel huge at 64 x 64. And, as I said, I like your current Avatar. But here goes.

Let me know if you want the iris a different color--that's easy to arrange.

Attachments

• sonikal.jpg
    sonikal.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 743

Sialia

First Post
Smoke, I think what I have here may be a total failure. I was just trying to mess about with smoke on the page, in an abstract way, and what came out was a rather nice figure standing before a mirror wrapped in equal parts smoke and mists.

Terrific.

Only, it might be kind of a female figure.

I'm gonna post this just cause I like it, but don't feel obligated to use it if you are in fact the kind of guy who doesn't much want a possibly gender identity blurring avatar. Maybe someone else will find a use for it--I know we've got lots of folks on the board who enjoy gender identity ambiguity, I just don't know if you're one.

(Mind you, if I've pegged you wrong and you like it, you certainly get first dibs.)

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    776 bytes · Views: 725

Sialia

First Post
Aggh. It's probably too small to read as an avatar anyway. Moving right along.

Here's a view of it big for those who were curious--it really was a nice piece and maybe I 'll think of soemthign to do with it. Eventually.

Attachments

• smokebig.jpg
    smokebig.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 500

Sonikal

First Post
Sialia said:
Sonikal, I think I can do that eye for you, but it might have to wait until I get back from break. I like your current Avatar just fine, and haven't thought of a cool way to top it, so I'm gonna fool around with Veinglory for a bit first. Hope you don't mind!

Thats fine with me pal. I just feel like something different...:)

Sonikal

First Post
Re: Sonikal

Sialia said:
I'm not sure about this at all. I'm not certain I'd want this staring at me while I was reading your posts. And it's hard to make anything feel huge at 64 x 64. And, as I said, I like your current Avatar. But here goes.

Let me know if you want the iris a different color--that's easy to arrange.

Whoops, i've just noticed it. Thanks mate!. Im gonna put that in my avatar right away!...:D

veinglory

First Post
great!

I don't know where you are -- I only went quiet because I'm in Scotland and was asleep... I think most of those avatars are brill. The bits of detail out of the fox boy are great -- especially the ones with the coloured edge -- that red/blue one has a jewel like quality. The last head shot is also great. I have popped them on my harddrive and will have to decide which to use! I guess the elf head is better advertsing for me, but I think the red one actually looks better.

Sadly the amulet was not suitable for the game I was drawing it for... the wanted a 'classier' amulet that a knight might wear -- back tot he drawing boeard (which in my case is a magazine on my knee).

let me know if I can draw something for you?

Last edited:

veinglory

First Post
;)

hey man, that was 66 pixel wide not 64! Well, actually even I can shrink off two pixels -- happy happy me. I would like the red & blue one too, how do I split if off from its friends? I tried the elf avatar at rpg.net where the limit is 50 pixles and it looks a bit odd, but I though the red and blue feather one might still work at that size...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases