• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

Rayex

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
I'm sorry. I have to bow out of this game. Too much stuff going on in my life right now.

No problem! Life's more important than RP, I say.
If you're still interested later, just say so, and I'll find a spot for you :)

Rayex

First Post
rangerjohn said:
Well then, could I have the lycanthropy bloodline?

Lycanthrope is a Minor Bloodline.
Character level 4: +2 on search checks
Character level 8: Power Attack or Dodge*
Character level 12: Con +1
Character level 16: Scent (Ex)
Character level 20: Lycanthrophe affinity +2**

* If strength is higher than dex power attack, if dex is the higher dodge.
** +2 on checks with Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Intimidate and Perform checks when dealing with other Lycans

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well, that's not to interesting, especially at low level. It appears the party needs a healer, but clerics don't fit into fairy tales. Any suggestions?

Rayex

First Post
rangerjohn said:
Well, that's not to interesting, especially at low level. It appears the party needs a healer, but clerics don't fit into fairy tales. Any suggestions?

Cleric is not a bad choice, if you want to. Also, theres a "new" core class called Healer from the Warcraft RPG. Its like a cleric, only less god-focused.
if you do not have WC, I can help you with the class abilities etc, if you want to play a healer that is.

Rayex

First Post
Zack2216 said:
sorry for not posting in a while. I'll get right on that character creation. What's the rogues gallery thread called?

Its called Awakening of the Nymerians, also the firt post in this thread got a link to the RG thread.

Drakknyte32

First Post
If Zack does take a healer class I might make a different character. I took the troll because our party despirately needed someone who could survive without magical healing. If we get a healer I don't need to worry about that as much. And looking it over again I think I'd prefer playing a dragon class.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads