• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

Rayex

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
If Zack does take a healer class I might make a different character. I took the troll because our party despirately needed someone who could survive without magical healing. If we get a healer I don't need to worry about that as much. And looking it over again I think I'd prefer playing a dragon class.

He took a Bard, but if you'd prefer a dragon class, that is fine by me. Change all you like, but only before the game actually starts

DrZombie

First Post
I'd like to go as an alternate. Depending on how fairytaleish this story is, I'd like to go for a sprite or sumpthing, you know, a faerie.
If not, I'll go for eeuuhm

Eeeuhm

A minotaur or something...

Sorry guys but for personal reasons I never, ever play a healer :D .

Ghostknight

First Post
OK, I have posted the start of Symian Dragonspawn in the RG thread- he still needs spells and equipment- any comments anybody feels like pasisng - feel free!

Rayex

First Post
DrZombie said:
I'd like to go as an alternate. Depending on how fairytaleish this story is, I'd like to go for a sprite or sumpthing, you know, a faerie.
If not, I'll go for eeuuhm

Eeeuhm

A minotaur or something...

Sorry guys but for personal reasons I never, ever play a healer :D .

Sure, a Sprite/Faerie is cool.
If you are an alternate though, you will be a native of Nymeria if you want to. If that is the case, I'll have some creatures that would fit the world and your wishes.

Rayex

First Post
Ghostknight said:
OK, I have posted the start of Symian Dragonspawn in the RG thread- he still needs spells and equipment- any comments anybody feels like pasisng - feel free!

I like what you've got so far. Fire is fun :D

Remove ads