Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

Rayex

First Post
Ok, so now we've started this game, what are your feelings/thoughts so far?
Do I move the plot too fast, too slow?
Are there anything you'd like to comment in general etc?

And another thing, do you guys have any wishes for things you'd like to see in this game? I'm open to suggestions!

Drakknyte32

First Post
We've still only started so it's hard to tell but so far the plot seems to be going at a good speed. Of course I'm usually a very fast poster so what is a good speed to me might be to fast for others.

Someone

Adventurer
It´s still soon to judge the pace, but I think it´s going well.

Oh, and I´d like to point out that somehow Havort´s becoming a somewhat... foul mouthed (minded?) person. If someone, specially the DM, prefers not having bad taste jokes (not too bad taste, mind you, maybe something that would make Eric´s Grandma frown, but not puke) the say so and I´ll try to refrain him.

Rayex

First Post
Someone said:
It´s still soon to judge the pace, but I think it´s going well.

Oh, and I´d like to point out that somehow Havort´s becoming a somewhat... foul mouthed (minded?) person. If someone, specially the DM, prefers not having bad taste jokes (not too bad taste, mind you, maybe something that would make Eric´s Grandma frown, but not puke) the say so and I´ll try to refrain him.

I dont mind, as long as hes not being foul for the sake of being foul.

Someone

Adventurer
Hmmm... Definitely I didn´t manage to explain myself. Maybe an example would be better... Suppose Havort is going to pull a prank on someone who´s about to order a drink. He manifests Control sound and changes his words to:

1) "Barman, I´d like to suck you -hard-"
2) "Is it true that you pee on the glasses?"
3) "A glass of phlegm, please"
4) "Stars can´t compare to the beauty of your eyes"
5) "A drink. But don´t believe I´m going to pay!"

Havort was born at Vulgarity level 3, maybe. But I´ll try something softer if you like.

Rayex

First Post
Someone said:
Hmmm... Definitely I didn´t manage to explain myself. Maybe an example would be better... Suppose Havort is going to pull a prank on someone who´s about to order a drink. He manifests Control sound and changes his words to:

1) "Barman, I´d like to suck you -hard-"
2) "Is it true that you pee on the glasses?"
3) "A glass of phlegm, please"
4) "Stars can´t compare to the beauty of your eyes"
5) "A drink. But don´t believe I´m going to pay!"

Havort was born at Vulgarity level 3, maybe. But I´ll try something softer if you like.

Sure I dont mind :)

Remove ads