Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

Rayex

First Post
Regarding Equipment: The only thing that wasnt with you when you woke up was items/equipment ON you. that means Mules, Horses, Carts, etc.
If you got any of those written up, feel free to use that gold for something else, if you'd like :)

Zack2216

First Post
Blargh! I'm sorry for not having posted in a while. And I guess me going out to Arizona for the weekend isn't going to help either. If that spot is still open, I'll go ahead and take it. I'll stick with the wilder, and I'll post it up when I have internet again. Anyway, npc a male, sort of gruff, until I can get my character up. He'll stay hooded and hidden, keeping to himself until I can start posting. Prepare for the coming of Laharl!

Rayex

First Post
Zack2216 said:
Blargh! I'm sorry for not having posted in a while. And I guess me going out to Arizona for the weekend isn't going to help either. If that spot is still open, I'll go ahead and take it. I'll stick with the wilder, and I'll post it up when I have internet again. Anyway, npc a male, sort of gruff, until I can get my character up. He'll stay hooded and hidden, keeping to himself until I can start posting. Prepare for the coming of Laharl!

Ok.
I'll get you in with the rest in a while.

Rayex

First Post
I'll probably write you in later today or tomorrow, but you wont meet up with the others for a while though, if thats ok with you?

DrZombie

First Post
Eeeeuhm, yes, yes.

Allways interested, although I know nothing of your "homebrew" races. You know where I'm going, some kind of mischievious prankster, something small or tiny. Make a suggestion, and I'll play it. On the other hand, if you want me to play something altogether different for whatever reason, that's cool with me. Just no healers please.

P.S. sorry for waiting so long with replying, but with ENworld eating my subscribet threads I kinda missed this post.

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
I got savage species yes. As to what might be more suitable, I dont know. You'll probably be a native, if that is ok by you?

Remove ads