Awakening of the Nymerians. - The preparation

Drakknyte32

First Post
Rayex said:
As soon as I get a full party of 6. Still playing a troll, or changing to dragon?

It's so hard to choose. Both have powerful abilities and awesome roleplaying potential. I'm typing up the stats for the dragon right now. As soon as he's done I'm going to sit back and take a long hard look and decide which one would be more fun to play.

Rayex

First Post
Ok, I'll be starting the game soon. The first post will be up on monday, maybe tuesday. I'd like it to be earlier, but I'm on a gaming-con this weekend, and do not have access to a computer most of the time.
Any suggestions, wishes, thoughts before we start is appreciated.

DrZombie

First Post
Rayex said:
Sure, a Sprite/Faerie is cool.
If you are an alternate though, you will be a native of Nymeria if you want to. If that is the case, I'll have some creatures that would fit the world and your wishes.
Well, I'm pretty easy, anything to fix my addiction. Bassically, if you want something introduced in the party that looks kinda cool, or a race you want to see played, let me know. You can book me as an alternate, or as a player if you need one more... Just let me know.

DrZombie

First Post
PS : if you're familiar with Terry Pratchett : I've allways wanted to play a Picthie. If you're not : what are you waiting for, the man's a bloody genious.

Rayex

First Post
DrZombie said:
PS : if you're familiar with Terry Pratchett : I've allways wanted to play a Picthie. If you're not : what are you waiting for, the man's a bloody genious.

I got every DiscWorld book about 10feets from where im sitting right now. Everyone thats been published in pocked, that is. Im not payihng twice the price just to get'em in harcover.

As for the NacMacFeegle, Picthie, right?... I have no Idea how to fit that into the story... they're so Far Out There, you know.
But anyways, make a character, and I'll get you in.

If you choose to play a Native of Nymeria, there are several restrictions as to what race is playable though.

DrZombie

First Post
I secretely brought my books at work, I'll go and have a look, one of the faerie races i think. I'll have to see how that works ecl-wise, but I think there are levels for it in the Savage Species. I'll get back to you asap.

Remove ads