Awakening of the Nymerians.

Someone

Adventurer
Havort, PP 14/25, HP 10/29

"Hey, What the hell was that thing? it exploded like a ballon full of stinky smoke" says Havort, coming out of his hideout, while his construct dissipates in a plume of unstable ectoplam. "How that it was coming after you, Symian? We´ve been here only hours!"

rangerjohn

Explorer
Alan first checks on thier hostess, and then uses his wand to heal his wounded companions.

OOC:
cure 5roll

cure 8
roll

cure 8 roll

cure 8
roll

I forgot that cure light wounds is on Alan's spell list and made use magic device rolls. Please ignore.

Ghostknight

First Post
Symian looks at the dispersing mist of the creature and lets his concentration on the sphere drop, watching as the beautiful flames dance a bit before dying down.

He looks at Havort anadshrugs, before addressing the thals.

"For some reason it seemed to want me. No idea why, I've never seen nor heard of such creatures and I don't know anyone around here that would even know me, let alone go to such effort to get hold of me!"

He stares at the thals and at the ones attending to their leader.

"Hopefully all of you can shed a bit of light on this!"

Drakknyte32

First Post
Devon growls as his opponent disappears, seemingly upset that the fight was over already. He is able to shake himself out of it, however, and soon returns to his civilized self. He watches the others as they work and talk, not seeming to have anything to say at the moment.

Rayex

First Post
Farantir:
You turn around and all you see is the grass, the white, crispy grass. A sensation of movement suddenly overwhelms you and you are in the sky, looking down upon the endles field of whiteness. All across the field you can now see small dots of green grass. Or is it? They seem to move across the ground, spiraling towards a bigger green mass, gathering and building on itself. An emerald green flash of erupts from the ground and you turn away to shield your eyes. When you look back at it you see that the mass has taken on a serpentine form, and it is moving lazily around the ground. You realise that it is not a living thing, it is only an image, a shadow of some sorts, that floats around on the field. It is shaped like the dragons of myth, the rulers of the world ages past. It prowls the field, searching, hunting. Again you feel movement and you find yourself once more on the ground. The green mass is right infront of you and you see that you were correct, it is only an image moving across the grass, changing it from white to green as it moves, and back again to white when it has passed. In the blink of an eye the draconic form is gone and there is nothing left but the white grass.
You hear, rather than feel, the wind blowing from behind and when you turn around dark clouds come rushing in to completely cover the skies in a matter of seconds. The clouds begin to descend to the ground and a shudder crawls up your spine. Within moments you are surrounded by a thick fog and your vision reach only a few feet ahead of you. An explosion of sounds erupts in you mind and you fall to the ground, holding your head in your hands. It continues for several seconds before it recedes to a silent whisper. All of a sudden it stops and you feel a presence behind you but when you look back you see nothing. A voice speak to you but you are not sure if it comes from within your mind or from somewhere close in the fog. "It hurts, does it not? This is but the begining you know. Fear me, for I shall purge your mind of this abomination..."
Pain! There is only pain, like a thousand needles piercing your head, like a mountain come falling down upon your body and you scream out in agony as the pain increase...

You scream and scream until there is no breath left in your lungs before you realise the pain is gone. You open your eyes and see the stars overhead. You are back on the outskirts of the plains again, lying where you fell asleep a few hours ago. Was it a dream, or was it real? You can't feel any pain, only the memory of it. The dreams, if they are indeed dreams, have come more often of late, but never such as this. You rise and stretch when a feeling of tranquility come over you. "You had the dreams as well my dear Farantir. Not unexpected considering your skills." A soft voice speak to you from behind but when you turn around you see nothing. "Fear not Farantir, it is only I, Ameneuhrim. I am here in but spirit only. Listen carefully my friend, for this is important. An evil is rising within the ranks of The Seven. We have known this for some time now, but never before has the threat shown itself so openly. You need to travel to Lonia, to the thals, and be our link to the council that will soon take place there. I will contact you when you arrive there, but take care my friend, someone might want to stop you on your way." The voice fades and is gone.

You doubt not that this was Ameneuhrim who spoke to you, and you sensed the urgency in his message. Is this you quest then, or is it only another task given to you by the old shaman? It does not matter. You can still feel the memory of the pain in your head and body, this was a warning, a foreboding of what is to come. Should you try to get some more rest, or should you gather your gear and leave for the home of the thals at once?

Laharl:
You have been following the stone for a couple of days now. The rocky ground finally gave way to grass, and you set out, heading west across the plains, following the peculiar sphere the old man gave you. The sun goes down and night descend upon the grassy field. You keep on moving for a little while more before deciding to rest for the night. You are halfway asleep when a scream jerkes you out of slumberland. The scream goes on for several moments before ending. It was a scream of terror and of pain, and its source was not far from you.

Drakknyte32

First Post
Seeing that his allies had things well in hand here, Devon goes to see how the rest of the village is doing. Other demons had appeared in the village and, though the elves had managed to defeat them, they had the chance to do some damage. Perhaps they could use his help in the repairs. He was feeling restless after all the activity of the day and the chance to do some physical work would help calm him down.

DrZombie

First Post
Farantir gets up and snorts, shaking his head as to clear away the pain and the bad memories. Quietly chanting a song to ward off bad spirits he starts packing his bag, After a moment of hesitation he puts on his leather cuirass, keeping his full-plate stowed away for te moment. I'll need to make great haste, it'll slow me down too much.Gently clucking to his packhorse he loads his belongings on the beast. "Yes, lethar, I know it's still dark, but we need to make haste anyway. I'll make it up to you once we get to the forest."
Armed with his spear and shield he takes a final look around, orientating himself and getting ready for the long journey.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human Wilder

What was that!

Larhal will look around, get dressed, and move cautiously towards what he had heard earlier.

Rayex

First Post
Laharl:
You follow the sound for a few moments. Soon you see someone walking in the night, talking quietly with something that might be a horse. The person(?) is bigger than you first thought. You cannot make out any features quite yet but, it resembles a minotaur somewhat.

Last edited:

Remove ads