Awakening of the Nymerians.

Rayex

First Post
"I guess I will have to answer that." a voice from the trees exclaims as a reaction to Symians question. "It is your blood, your draconic heritage. You see, in Nymeria, dragons are rare. In fact there are but seven living dragons as we speak."
Out from the trees a small, hooded figure emerges. He is about the size of a halfling. As he walks towards you he removes his hood and you see a rodent-looking face frowning at the remnants of the monster. "My name is Norkoli Rasshreli. I see you have met my good friend Myriania."

The female thal is now awake again, sitting weakly by the pool, slowly massaging her temples. "They struck me from within." she explains. "Somehow they were able to cut me off from Akasha, I can no longer seem to reach her as I used to..." she looks at Norkoli. "Whatever it is, I do not like this one bit!"

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human Wilder

Hmmm, maybe it's friendly, or maybe all of the intelligent beings are similar to this one in appearance. Where in the planes am I?...

Walking out of the shadows, a pale man approaches with short white hair dressed in loose, light colored clothing with a large overbearing sword strapped to his back, carrying a walking stick and a black orb.
Calling out to the stranger in common, "Good evening, are you hurt? I heard something or someone cry out in pain earlier. Oh, hi, my name's Laharl. I'm new to these parts."

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Rayex said:
"I guess I will have to answer that." a voice from the trees exclaims as a reaction to Symians question. "It is your blood, your draconic heritage. You see, in Nymeria, dragons are rare. In fact there are but seven living dragons as we speak."

Symian bows to the newcomer

"Thanks for the information Norkoli. But why should my blood be so important? Herethgar is back in my ancestry, I ma no half-dragon, nor is my bloodline so powerful as to make me approach their power!"

He sighs and looks at the remains of the cratures they were fighting, examining the armor, shield and helmet. Without even thinking, he murmurs a Detect Magic spell over the items.

Someone

Adventurer
Havort, telepath

Ghostknight said:
"Thanks for the information Norkoli. But why should my blood be so important? Herethgar is back in my ancestry, I ma no half-dragon, nor is my bloodline so powerful as to make me approach their power!"

"Maybe they just don´t know?" tries Havort. "You look quite draconic to me, if dragons are rare -er, more rare- they may not know how one does look like"

He looks at his nearly ruined trousers and jacket. "I say as soon we have a rest and get new clothes we go to see that sage... I forgot the name..."

Drakknyte32

First Post
Devon, finding no one who needed his help, returned to the others in time to see the rat-like creature appear.

"So the creature was after Symian because of his Draconic ancestry. That makes sense. Even in our world people do such things, and dragons are far more common there. It's far easier to capture a dragon-blooded then it is a true dragon. But that still leaves the question of what that creature was. I remember someone calling it a demon."

DrZombie

First Post
Farantir whirls around, and takes cover behind his shield, spear held overhand at the ready, aimed at the newcomer. When he sees that Laharl is by himself, he relaxes a bit, taking care to aim the spear at the ground.
"Greetings, Human. What brings you to the plains of the Tors? It is not safe here."
He looks at Laharl, somewhat suspicious, but indecisive. "Have you got a horse? Some other ways of travelling fast?"
He sighs, then continues. "Allright, come with me. I'll take you to the nearsest camp on my way. You can call me Farantir."
Without wasting to much words, he takes his things and gets ready to leave, expecting you to follow.

Ghostknight

First Post
Someone said:
He looks at his nearly ruined trousers and jacket. "I say as soon we have a rest and get new clothes we go to see that sage... I forgot the name..."

"No need- he has come to us, unless there are two creatures named Norkoli in this place!"

He turns to Norkoli

"Revered sage, maybe you can help us? Do you know why we are here, or how we got here?"

Someone

Adventurer
Wooops! Havort flushes. Maybe he should do something with his attention span. "And what was that thing, too, as the green chap said." he adds to Symian´s questions.

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human Wilder

"That would be appreciated. Unfortunately, no, I don't have a horse. So, I'm in the land of the Tors, huh?"

Hmmm, he's avoiding my question. Ok, we know who made that noise, but why?

Showing Faranir the stone that lead me here, "Do you recognize what this is? It is a stone I recieved from a cloaked man with green eyes. I have been following it ever since recieving it, and was wondering what lies ahead should I continue to follow it. After all, you are a local, and I could use the help, considering I'm new to this world..."

Remove ads