Awakening of the Nymerians.

Rayex

First Post
"Dear Tarasin, you are kind to ask. I have been waiting with joy for this day because your arrival heralds a change to our world, and I have been waiting with sorrov for this very same reason. Alas, I do not know what this change might be, yet.... Will it cleanse the land of evil, or will it brings us into utter chaos? Or maybe something more subtle? I do not know, I am affraid, and this scares me."

she turns away from you and a long pause ensues.

"As for the Seven.." she begins, then turns towards you once more, "They are the gods of this realm, and I am one of seven Sages. Each sage is the representative of his or her God in Nymeria."

Someone

Adventurer
Havort Truath, telepath 4.

What do you think? I just arrive and meet one of the big fishes!

"Don´t worry at all, change in itself is not a bad thing. We´re now in our way to meet Norkoli, but if something bad happens I´ll be here to help."

Drakknyte32

First Post
"Directions and rations would be appreciated, but something that would be of even more use is a guide. From what I have seen so far it is obvious that this land is at least somewhat different from the land we came from. Someone who knew more about the land and creatures in it would prove to be an invaluable aid to us."

Rayex

First Post
Myria smiles at Havorts comment about helping. "I am quite able to take care of myself. It is my people, the Thals, I am worrying about. They have lived peacefully here in Loniagarden for more than two centuries, and they might not accept changes as easily as I."

When Devon asks about a guide the Sage takes a long moment to think.
"That can be arranged." she concludes after a while.

"Although I would appreciate your company tonigh, I understand that you would like to get some answers. However, if you do choose to stay, I will be happy to tell you more of our land."

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
Rayex said:
Myria smiles at Havorts comment about helping. "I am quite able to take care of myself. It is my people, the Thals, I am worrying about. They have lived peacefully here in Loniagarden for more than two centuries, and they might not accept changes as easily as I."

When Devon asks about a guide the Sage takes a long moment to think.
"That can be arranged." she concludes after a while.

"Although I would appreciate your company tonigh, I understand that you would like to get some answers. However, if you do choose to stay, I will be happy to tell you more of our land."

"I would find that most enlightning milady. Perhaps it will help us in our journies."
Alan replies.

OOC: Diplomacy check to make good impression, roll 11 +7 skill =18
Gather Information: roll 9 +10 skill = 19

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Symian smiles.

Not really cut out for diplomacy, he bows, his smile probably too tense, his bow not quite right- never mind though. A true sage of the land to quiz!

Drakknyte32

First Post
"If my comrades have no objections I would most enjoy staying here for the night. Your city looks most interesting and I would like the chance to explore it further. And staying in the company of one as charming and beautiful as yourself is always an honor."

Someone

Adventurer
Havort, you already know class and level.

Drakknyte32 said:
"If my comrades have no objections I would most enjoy staying here for the night"

"Sure I have no of those. I´m for staying a day or two or a week while we enjoy the place."

Rayex

First Post
"So you will stay then? How nice! I will tell you all I can about Nymeria, maybe it will help you get some answers aswell! However I do have some matters that needs seeing to first, and you must be famished. I will arrange for you to get some food and refreshments, and suitable lodgings for the night. I will send for you when it is time for us to talk. In the meantime feel free to look around Loniagarden."
Myria rise and says her farewell, then without another word she turns and strides into the trees.

Drakknyte32

First Post
When Myria is gone Devon rises again and turns to the rest of the party.

"Well my friends it appears we have some time to ourselves before dinner. What do you all want to do? Personally I plan on seeing the sights around the tree. It looks like a very interesting place from what I've seen so far. And it's definately a far cry from the human architecture I'm used to."

Remove ads