Awakening of the Nymerians.

Ghostknight

First Post
Well, I guess I will be going back to Myria's!

He makes his way back to where they met with Myria. Hoping to find, from there, where he can find Myria's quarters and hopefully the records she keeps. And then, hopefully, whe will grant him access to those records!

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human wilder

What in the world happened? Oi, I might've had too much to drink... No wait, no money. Hmmm...

*Laharl will step outside once he catches his footing and regains his balance, taking in the view, looking around for the person muttering to himself*

OOC: Diplomacy roll: rolled 10 +7 to sound amused, confused, and pleasantly suprised, despite being really annoyed.

"Hey there. Uh... Right. Do you know where I am?...Oh, and how I got here too?"

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Laharl:
When you exit the hut, you see water, and lots of it. The sea starts no more than forty feet away from the door and surrounds the hut on 3 sides. To the left of the hut a small garden is located, and a little figure in robes is humming to himself while weeding.
He turns to you. Where his face was supposed ot be there is only blackness. The only thing you see are two emerald orbs peering out from the hood. "So, you're finally up, are you. Slept well?" Although you don't see his face, you sense he is smiling.

Rayex

First Post
Symian:
You walk to the top of the tree, and find a young female thal waiting for you. "I was told you were looking for some records of our historiy and such. I will lead you there." She is blunt, but at the same time polite. You again go through the big wooden doors with the summerforest on it, and starts walking up the stairs. Halfway up the woman stops and touches the wall, and a secret door opens. Inside there is a room with three bookcases filled with tomes and scrolls, one on each wall except the one with the door. In the middle of the room there is a pedestal with a small tree growing in a bowl.
There are also seven comfortable-looking chairs placed in a circle facing the little tree.
Looking through some of the tomes you are disapointed. Most are written in a language you do not understand, you do not even know the language they use.
"I will be happy to help you with some translations, if that is needed." the young thal says politely from one of the chairs.

Rayex

First Post
Later that day you all recieve a short written note from Myria.

I would love if you would join me for dinner and might be I can answer some more questions this time. I will be waiting in the garden

Myriania Mok'natharia

Zack2216

First Post
...right. Maybe I'm dreaming...

OOC: : maintaining my diplomacy check,

"Ok. So, I was hoping you could explain a couple things for me.
1. Where are we.
2. Who are you?
3. Am I dreaming, or are you a shade or ghost that has green eyes?"

Drakknyte32

First Post
Devon continues his wandering until he hears a low, deep growl. He whips around looking for it's source before he realizes it's his stomach complaining. He had been so enmeshed in the sights that he hadn't realized it was dinnertime already.

Thankfully he received an invitation to dinner shortly after that. Devon began making his way back to the garden. Hopefully they had prepared a lot of food, trolls were notorious for their incredible appetites and growing trolls were even worse.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases