Awakening of the Nymerians.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Ghostknight said:
*Symian looks at the creature before replying

"I don't think so"

And then casts scorching Ray

ooc to hit roll=15

If he doesn't back off, Alan draws his wand and fires off magic missles.

OOC: Use Magic Device roll=30.

Damage roll=4.

I don't think this dice roller likes us. :(

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Seeing as it wont back off, Alan waves his wand and two sparkling lights shoot out to hit the creature in the chest.

Havort starts to concentrate and a vaguely humanoid shape of ectoplasm appears by his side.

Symian extends his hands infront of himself and waves them around while muttering the arcane commands to activate a spell. A ray of fire shoots from his fingers to hit the creature squarly in the face. It stops for a few moments before taking up its slowly hovering towards Symian.

Tarasin steps infront of the creature and launches an attack with his feet but again the creature is able to put up its shield to block the attack.

Initiative:
Devon
Foe
Alan
Havort
Symian
Tarasin

OOC:
Alan does 4 damage.
Havort manifest an astral construct
Symians spell hits and does 14 damage
Tarasin barely miss his attack

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Actually, astral construct has a manifesting time of 1 round, like summon monster spells, and shouldn´t go off until the 2nd round. Also, How many power points do I have left? Should I assume 17 now?

Rayex

First Post
Someone said:
OOC: Actually, astral construct has a manifesting time of 1 round, like summon monster spells, and shouldn´t go off until the 2nd round. Also, How many power points do I have left? Should I assume 17 now?

Thanks, I must've misread the description of it. As I told you, I have close to no experience with psionic characters, so just correct me whenever I do something wrong.
Yes, 17 should be about right.

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
With a growl Devon launches himself at the creature. Instead of landing on the creature he skids past it so it is stuck between him and Tarasin. Digging one claw into the ground to stop his slide he lashes out at the monstrosity with his other claw. His eyes glow red as his battle rage consumes him and all he manages to speak are a few gutteral curses in the giant tongue.

OOC:
Moving to flank the demon
Attacking with a claw, 11+8+2flanking=21, damage 2+5=7

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: No problem. The construct´s first attack should have taken place just in my second round, that was the reason I didn´t make any rolls for him. I´ll give it, btw, the Improved natural attack special ability, it deal 1d8+4 points of damage with a slam attack instead of 1d6+4. If it makes your life easier, I´ll cut and paste from the SRD the power I´m using, at least the couple first times I´m using it.

IC: Havort makes the construct cooperate with the fighters as much as he can [OOC: the first attack failed, but at least I can put it in flanking positions] while retreating to a safer place. This think likes killing too much. "Maybe I could put an end to it? thinks, and then concentrates, putting a lot of personal energy into it.

[OOC: Manifest Aversion, unaugmented, spending the Psionic Focus to use Greater Psionic Endowment. Will save DC is 18.
Aversion
Telepathy (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Telepath 2
Display: Auditory and material
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One creature
Duration: 1 hour/level
Saving Throw: Will negates
Power Resistance: Yes
Power Points: 3
You plant a powerful aversion in the mind of the subject. If the object of the implanted aversion is an individual or a physical object, she will prefer not to approach within 30 feet of it. If it is a word, she will try not to utter it; if it is an action, she will not willingly attempt to perform it; and if it is an event, she will not willingly attend it. The subject will take reasonable steps to avoid the object of its aversion, but will not put herself in jeopardy by doing so.
If the subject is forced into taking an action she has an aversion to, she takes a –2 penalty on any attack rolls, ability checks, or skill checks involved.
Augment: For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power’s save DC increases by 1 and the duration increases by 1 hour.

Havort will try to create in it an aversion to "attacking in melee", then move away from it.]

Ghostknight

First Post
That thing still coming at me? Better think of stopping it somehow. What does it want me for anyway?

Symian steps back, and calls forth some more arcane energy- sending two missiles flying out at the advancing construct.

ooc: Casts magic missile dmg = 6 (see rolls )

Rayex

First Post
With a growl Devon launches himself at the creature. Instead of landing on the creature he skids past it so it is stuck between him and Tarasin. Digging one claw into the ground to stop his slide he lashes out at the monstrosity with his other claw. His eyes glow red as his battle rage consumes him and all he manages to speak are a few gutteral curses in the giant tongue. His claws hits the creature across his back and his armor deflects the blow.

Suddenly surrounded by foes the creature stops and swings his mace at the elven monk who just tried to kick him.
The mace crashes into Tarasins ribs with a sickening crunch.

Again Alan waves his wand and again his magic strikes true, hitting the creature hard in the shoulder.

Havorts construct is finally ready for action and attacks the creature. The creature is too quick for it and avoids the hit. Havort concentrates on the foe, villing it to stop attacking and he is pretty sure he succeded.

Symian still have no clue as to why the creature is after him. He unleash yet another one of his spells. This one hits it squarly in the chest.

Initiative:
Tarasin
Devon
Foe
Alan
Havort
Symian

OOC:
Devon barely misses his attack
Foe hits Tarasin, doing 3 regular damage + 1 acid damage + 6 unhole damage
Alan does 6 damage
Havorts construct attacks and miss. Havort tries to avert the creature