Back On-Line

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'm back online finally, after much trouble with email addresses, IRC servers, and so on.

My new email address is mjasonparent@ambient.ca for everyone trying to get in touch with me.

Oh yeah, please take it easy on me, I'm sure I've got about a million back issues to take care of now.

---

What I'm working on RIGHT now:

Final layout for Steam & Steel - after having one artist drop out completely, and then a replacement artist disappear, we've thrown up our hands and are doing the final layout now with the (awesome) pieces we already have in stock for this AMAZING book. Expect to see it soon, with a print copy arriving at the author's door soon thereafter.

Librum Equitis 3.5 - LE 1 & 2 rebuilt for 3.5, and adding another 20 prestige classes from the Librum Equitis contest.

E.N.Arsenal 1 - Spiked Chain : The story of my life, I'm just waiting on a single piece of art to put this one to final press.

Ashy

First Post
HellHound said:
What I'm working on RIGHT now:

Final layout for Steam & Steel - after having one artist drop out completely, and then a replacement artist disappear, we've thrown up our hands and are doing the final layout now with the (awesome) pieces we already have in stock for this AMAZING book. Expect to see it soon, with a print copy arriving at the author's door soon thereafter.

Hound, along this line, if you could give me a spot of feedback on this issue, as it relates to Steam & Steel:

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1411687&postcount=80

Thanks! :)

Maldur

First Post
Good to have you back Mate :)

So what have you been upto? Curious minds want to know (ok, I do, no clue if someone else does :))

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Ah, that's actually reassuring. :) I thought you were just blowing me off, actually. Good to know technology was actually to blame. Again. I swear, it's a wonder anything gets done as unreliable as email is...

Remove ads