Bad Movies You Liked

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I saw Krull in the the theater when it was released. I loved it at the time. I remember trying to come up with rules for the glaive in the movie, 'cuz it was so cool.

Our DM came up with the glaive as a magic item. It was pretty cool.

All of this was back in the days when you saw a movie, and then, well, you just had to make do with your memory.

Was that back when they chiseled images on rocks really fast while you watched?

Sacrosanct

Legend
I saw Krull in the the theater when it was released. I loved it at the time. I remember trying to come up with rules for the glaive in the movie, 'cuz it was so cool. All of this was back in the days when you saw a movie, and then, well, you just had to make do with your memory.

...anyhoo, I watched Krull again, mmm... I want to say 10 years ago?

Yes, it really can be called a bad movie.

Yep. I rewatched it last year. It doesn't hold up to nostalgia, that's for sure. Kind of like Beastmaster. Loved that movie. Now? I can't get past how every character only has one syllable names.

Another movie I love that got really bad reviews was Caveman, and yes, I admit I even enjoyed watching Red Sonja.

Hardware comes right in at the 50%, little old for the challenge though. Hardware (1990)

Oh we all walk the wibbly wobbly walk
Oh we all walk the wibbly wobbly talk
Oh we all talk the wibbly wobbly lies
And we look at all the pretty girls with wibbly wobbly eyes

That's really all I can remember from that movie. I do remember that it was very atmospheric

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Oh we all walk the wibbly wobbly walk
Oh we all walk the wibbly wobbly talk
Oh we all talk the wibbly wobbly lies
And we look at all the pretty girls with wibbly wobbly eyes

That's really all I can remember from that movie. I do remember that it was very atmospheric

lol That was the perfect creepy guy role, there isn't a lot to say about it without spoilering it, the robot injecting people with hallucinogenic poison is pretty crazy.
hardware movie backdrop.jpg

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Street Fighter (1994) with Van Damme and Raul Julia. Although I understand that's kinda retroactively been rechristened as a cult classic, anyway.

Along those lines I like Mortal Kombat (the first one) too.

Oh and on the Christopher Lambert train I love me some Highlander.

Last edited:

Remove ads