• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech/Mechwarrior PbP: "Days of the Jackal" [closed]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Okaly dokaly then, I'll put a hold on the email in light of this news, good news indeed to hear from him, but it's pretty worrying that he's had such a difficult time. :(

Talk about the worst time for Radiant to unsubscribe. :p

doghead

thotd
The game looks pretty dead. Had it been another GM, I'd probably have followed Radiant's path. But I've been in another game with Douane for a while. He doesn't strike me as the type to just walk away without saying anything. I suspect that 'a pretty rough time' might be somewhat of an understatement. Its good to hear that he is hopes to get things going soon, but I'm willing to wait if he needs the time to get well.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I'm also happy to wait, so there's no pressure on him to return if he's not feeling up to it. I'm happy to continue bumping the IC thread so it doesn't disappear.

doghead

thotd
Hey all,

I've been feeling kind of at sixes and sevens recently. As a result I have decided its time to do some steamlining and formally cut out of any games that are not active at the moment. This game is one of them.

Douane, I hope that things get better for you, and I wish everyone of you a great game.

the head of the dog.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads