• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech/Mechwarrior PbP: "Days of the Jackal" [closed]

S

shurai

Douane, I'm unpleasantly surprised that you were in the hospital, but I'm glad you're out and I really hope you're feeling better!

-S

PS - At what point does it become annoying rather than supportive when yet another person expresses concern over your misfortune and hope for its resolution? Since in the first case it is negative for me because I don't like being annoying, and in the second case it is good for you because everybody likes support when they're in a rough spot, I took the risk and joined the chorus. : ]

Douane

First Post
Thanks everyone!

I was only in for barely four days so it wasn't too long. While I had asked Nadine to post here to notify you of the delay, she felt a bit too awkward to do so. (But she faitfully printed out all of your replies on the IC thread and brought them. :) )

[Unfortunately, things might be slower for the next time because of having to type one-handed for the time being writing now takes a bit longer.]

Folkert

P.S: Shurai, there is certainly nothing annoying to it at all! (But thanks for your concern!) :)

Last edited:

S

shurai

Folks-

Well, seeing as this game hasn't had any activity (art & music at the table aside) for over a week, this probably won't matter much, but here it is. I'm leaving for nine days' vacation, from Thursday the 20th through the 29th. During that time I should have internet access from time to time, so I should keep up with the postage. Just thought I'd let you all know.

-S

doghead

thotd
I'm off too. From Thursday 20th til Thursday next week. I probably won't have any access to speak of.

Festy. I feel your pain.

Goodluck.

doghead

doghead

thotd
Nice bump.

I think its a vampire - took out Twelve without anyone even seeing it. Obfuscate seems a good possibilty, perhaps a little Celerity with a touch of Potence. My kind of beasty. One the other hand, perhaps its on of those Assamites. A sneaky beasty.

Radiant

First Post
not that it matters anymore but I'm killing my thread subscriptions for this game. It's as dead as it gets and reading pumps ain't exactly the most usefull or fun way to pass your time.

Festy_Dog

First Post
doghead said:
Nice bump.

I think its a vampire - took out Twelve without anyone even seeing it. Obfuscate seems a good possibilty, perhaps a little Celerity with a touch of Potence. My kind of beasty. One the other hand, perhaps its on of those Assamites. A sneaky beasty.

lol, the Masquerade continues into the era of mechs... interesting idea. :)

Radiant said:
not that it matters anymore but I'm killing my thread subscriptions for this game. It's as dead as it gets and reading pumps ain't exactly the most usefull or fun way to pass your time.

That's fair, I know the game can't be sustained by bumps alone, just that these bumps have more to them than just 'bump'. Just trying to make the time spent loading the page less of a waste if people ever check.

I'm going to email Douane, see if I can get an something on the chance of this continuing.

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
I'm going to email Douane, see if I can get an something on the chance of this continuing.
Got an email from Douane this morning - not sure how much he wants me to go into, but he's been through a pretty rough time. That said, this from his email:
" I will try to get a new post up this evening to restart the game..."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads