Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Some other choice, you oddball!

Votes: 32 39.5%

Worrgrendel

Explorer
The Flash.jpg

Worrgrendel

Explorer
I also grew up in the Wally era but went back to the Barry Allen and Jay Garrick comics when I could. I love the show on CW, though life has me behind a season. He's been my fav since I can remember. He's also arguably one of the most powerful superheroes in comics. Really, the only thing limiting the Flash is himself. He holds back because of fear for what he could do. Just look at the arc where he (Wally) lost his powers and got them back after recreating the accident that gave them to him and his "test run" cut a trench miles wide across the United States before he realized it and tried to stop making a crater that a nuclear bomb would be envious of.

Ryujin

Legend
Man Winter Soldier might be my favorite. "the government is always watching and could at any time use sudden an horrible violence on it's own population" is a theme that struck a chord with me.

I've always felt that Captain America was at his best when the ideals he stood for were at odds with the government of the very country that is in his moniker. But I can easily see why that would not be of interest to me if I hadn't been raised to pledge allegiance to the flag of the USofA.

As a Canadian I always found Captain America compelling. He was the same skinny weakling kid who got picked on, but had a moral compass, that I was. He became powerful, but didn't lose that moral compass.

When he became Nomad? Not so much.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh he's so miserable all the time! He was fun and lighthearted in s1, but five years later it's just been years of him moping constantly.

Yeah absolutely, I stopped watching the CW Flash precisely because he was such a mopey whiner, it just got dumb

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases