(BFRPG/DCC) Halls of the Minotaur

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Kronk grumbles as Barton strides forward. "Oh, sure. Nekkid girl musicians in a forest alone. This couldn't possibly be somethin' to avoid." To his other two companions. "Stay put just in case."

The dwarf then lumbers after Barton, putting on his best friendly smile as counterpoint to his axe and skull-topped helmet.

timbuktu

First Post
The two females turn, surprised by the approach of two males. You notice each is under five feet tall, and could not weigh more than 40 pounds.

Despite the surprise the two smile in a friendly manner, and then look at each other. One says something in a tongue Nameelass understands. (see below)

One of the female figures giggles, then dives into the brook and begins swimming upstream underwater, harp still in hand.

The other slowly rises. You see she is unarmed. "Welcome strangers. Of course you may pass." Her voice is high pitched, slightly mischievious. "The green isle of Ordana, the Immortal of nature lies just ahead. I and my sister are just simple nixies, and we know little of the forest outside of the brook and our lake downstream. I know not of this minotaur, but you may go where you will. If you wish to go into the black spire that is no concern of mine. My name is Jala."

[sblock=For Nameelass]In elvish you hear the second nixie say to Jala "I'll tell the others sister."[/sblock]

Malvoisin

First Post
"Well enough then, fey creatures. Blessings upon you from the Lord of the Dawn."

Barton turns to his dwarven companion. "Shall we proceed this way then, Brother Kronk?"

Almost as an afterthought, Barton turns back to Jala. "By chance, you did not see a knight come this way, nixie? A noble fellow by the name of Sir Galwaith?"

G

Guest 11456

Nameelass strides from her shadowy hiding spot and heads toward the other two. "We should be on our way, quickly. The other one has gone to get more of them. I don't like the souind of it." Then she speaks to the nixie in elvish.

[sblock]"Where has your sister gone?"[/sblock]

Bialaska

First Post
Nixies? Kira is spellbound by the strange magical creatures.

"Uhm... Hi?" she finally mutters, not sure how else to adress them, expecting the rest of the party to take the lead in doing diplomacy with these seemingly unhostile feys.

Malvoisin

First Post
Barton will pause long enough to hear the nixie's reply to the questions which have been raised, then he is ready to press on across the brook.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Kronk frowns at Nameelass's warning and nods.

"Everyone speakin' words I don't understand," the dwarf grumbles as he walks backward toward the opposite end of the bridge, glancing frequently back at his destination. He grips his battle axe in ready position. "First it's a plant, then dogs. I mean, seriously, dogs. Got shot in the hand with an arrow fighting dogs. That's gotta be a first. And now foreign-talking nekkid girls."

Remove ads