(BFRPG/DCC) Halls of the Minotaur

Bialaska

First Post
After examining the blade for a few minutes, Kira puts it away in her pack, making sure that it's covered in cloth so it does not damage anything. "It looks quite valuable and if we find the missing part we can probably have it repaired," she comments to the rest of the party.

G

Guest 11456

Her interest peaked, Nameelass moves over to the sack and opens it up. She pulls the scroll from the sack and looks for other contents. Then she examines the scroll.

Malvoisin

First Post
Barton comes to stand behind Nameless, his interest also caught by the strange scroll. He crinkles his nose at the smell coming from the sack.

Just then, he raises his head and frowns. "Brethren, do you hear something? Is that music? How odd."

timbuktu

First Post
Namelass's examination of the scroll reveals it is written in arcane glyphs. Most likely an arcane spell, it can only be revealed via her Read Magic spell.

The elf notices the scroll too has the stench of the bag. Between the bag, the scroll, and the warhorse's corpse, the sunny glade is an unpleasant place for one's nose.

G

Guest 11456

Nameelass stuffs the scroll into her backpack and then joins the others as they decide what to do next. "The music! I hear it now. It does sound like harps. Shall we go that way, then?"

timbuktu

First Post
You each take the northeastern path. Here as with the previous path it is dark; only an occasional ray of sunlight breaks through. As you travel down the 70 feet or so lenght of the path, the music get louder.

The trail ends as in the sunlight beyond. There, a rushing brook running from your right to left cuts a deep notch across the forest path before tumbling down a series of steep falls. A mossy log about fifteen feet long has been laid across the brook; the path continues on the far side.

Seated atop the bridge is the source of the music. Two slim and comely creatures sit upon the log. Fey looking, they each strum small metal harps, their legs dangling in the water. Both, apparently female, are lightly scaled, with pale green skin and dark green hair.

Preoccupied with their music, they do not see you hiding the the shadows of the forest path.

Last edited:

Malvoisin

First Post
"Well, if we are to cross this brook, I suppose we must treat with these creatures, whatever under the light they may be."

Barton strides boldly out from where the party had taken shelter, and speaks directly to the fey. "Greeting, harpers! My companions and I are on a mission of holy justice, and we seek to breach the lair of the vile minotaur who lords over this wood. We would pass over this brook and be on our way. Kindly stand aside."

Remove ads