"Birds of a Feather"

The one Silent Old man suddenly perks up and turns towards Evi. "Of drinks?! Why sure why not."
"What are you do-..." the other replies before getting cut off.
"But It's impolite to refuse a drink Harold! The name's Horus, Nice to meet you...?" He asks Evi with a outstretched hand.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Amicus stands there, at the edge of the forest, having been admonished and then quickly forgotten by the patrollers. As Evi, whom Amicus now sees as an ally, led Horus and Harold away, the gnome casually cast an illusion of some tall grass behind which he might conceal himself.

(Minor Illusion DC11)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Evil smiles warmly and shakes the extended hand. “The name is Evi”, he answers Horus.

“So, what’s your poison?” He asks amiably sliding a couple of gold across the bar.

He buys several drinks, hoping to loosen some tongues.

"Ale!" Horus replies "Purple Goblin preferably." the bar you walk into is part of the "Stuffed Quiver" and is stuffed with patrons that are awaiting the transport. it's dimly lit and smells of a dense but strangly comforting combination of Ale and Homely cooking. the loud atmosphere also requires you to get rather close to Horus to hear what he's saying.
after he got his second drink he starts sighin, "It's the blasted forest i tell ya... still gives me the shivers on dark nights."

OOC: for the others, are you all agreeing to move to Gaston? i wasn't clear about that

Skarsgard

Explorer
Evi nods slowly as Horus speaks, "I have to agree, i haven't been here that long and I tell you it gives me the frights."

He pauses as he signals the barman for another round, "I can't imagine what it is like for you folk living here; it must trouble you something fierce."

Horus eagerly accepts the New drink, while Harold is sitting begrudgingly next to him.
"Well it aint Always bad, used to be doing quite Well! Aint that So Old pall?" Horus slaps Harold on the back, Who then continues where Horus left off.
"Aye So it was... actually it has only been the last few weeks that the Forest been acting up..." He stops for a moment and stairs at his drink. "We Propably already told you to much... but someone is rilling up the Forest..."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Amicus was trying to separate himself and stay at the perimeter of the forest. Have all the watchmen then gone inside? He is of no real use inside, but can perhaps contribute meaningfully either patrolling the perimeter even venturing into the forest. I am reluctant to split the party, though, so if it's easier just to have him come in, he can. But he'll just be watching, I expect.

Remove ads