• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boxes of old lore

Voadam

Legend
I've used a 1e roleaids supplement, the 1e manual of planes, the 1e MM, the 1e MMII, and the 2e book on hell recently in the 3.5 campaign I run. I used pdfs of olders stuff as well.

Menexenus

First Post
I have two 6-foot-tall book shelves full of gaming material. I own pretty much everything that was ever produced for the Greyhawk, Planescape, Dark Sun, Al-Qadim, and Birthright settings as well as a bunch of Ravenloft and Spelljammer and a little bit of FR. I still pull old 1st and 2nd edition supplements off my shelf to help with locations, NPCs, and background for my (on-again, off-again) 3rd edition Greyhawk campaign. In fact, right now I have a copy of the old 1st edition Greyhawk Adventures hardback sitting on my kitchen table.

Geron Raveneye

Explorer
Most of my "old" stuff is geared for Mystara...especially all the Gazeteers. At the moment they are sitting peacefully on a shelf, getting picked up now and then for a good trip down memory lane...but it always pulls me back to try and start something in that world again. :)

Remove ads