• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Break of Dawn [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, but Dunbar told us we would make it by eve," Aletheia winks, "If that hadn't been true, I am afraid I would have needed to make the purchase."

"Thank you for the offer--it is quite gallant, but Amy, my horse, can probably carry it for now. You're a dear!"

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

"I can wield one of the longswords, but I fear the extra metal will weigh me down. If these horses are ours for the trip, I can manage." Quarion removes his waterskin (1lb), his sunrod (1lb), and 14 arrows (2.1lbs), and puts them in the pack on his horse. If somebody wants, he can give his sunrod to somebody with a bag of holding. Quarion picks up a silvered longsword and sheathes it in his belt.

"As for a bedroll, the grass is my bed, and the stars are my quilt."

NakuruSai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Ah, but Dunbar told us we would make it by eve," Aletheia winks, "If that hadn't been true, I am afraid I would have needed to make the purchase."

"Thank you for the offer--it is quite gallant, but Amy, my horse, can probably carry it for now. You're a dear!"

Mordik opens his mouth to refute the first point, but at the last he closes his mouth and turns a beet red color as he seems to be having problems putting the corner of his bedroll back into his haversack... So, erm...Let's get everythin together to go then..I mean so we're ready to go an' all.

At Quarion's offer of the sunrod he lightens a little at the change of topic, Eanos 'd prolly want that. I got no use for it other than to announce where I am and it looks like he's gonna be upfront with the baddies. He can prolly tie it on his belt or sumthin so you guys can better see em.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Rystil Arden said:
"Ah yes, and if he fights with his body, he will not be hindered by carrying something. That is a very good idea, Mordik"

"Indeed," Eanos concurs, taking the sunrod from the druid and putting it in one of his haversack's side pouches. "I've had to fight in the dark before, and it's something I'd rather avoid in the future if possible."

"I already have a bedroll, as does Mordik. Quarion has decided to pass on one, though Aletheia wishes to partake of the offer from our host. Odno, have you need of a bedroll? And do we think we'll need all the tents? I assume we'll be posting watches in the evening, so we won't all be sleeping at the same time."

[sblock=OOC]Eanos' haversack only has 27 pounds in it (including the sunrod he just acquired). Since the sack can carry something like 120 pounds between its various pouches, and we have two of them, can we just assume that, barring weapons, we just split the remaining supplies between the two sacks, or do we need to be more specific?

Obviously, if there's some non-weapons supply that characters want on their persons, feel free to claim it.[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i'd like specifics on the weapons and anything that you might be using as a weapon, in this case the torches, oil, flint n steel and lamps. The rest is mundane enough to distribute. I'd like one character to note the unspecified stuff on his/her sheet.

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: Odno is carrying some alchemist fire and acid flasks, so he wonr need to carry any of those himself for now. I think it's safe to say that those with the handy haversacks will be packing the supplies, divided in equal measure, at least while we're travelling, or else our careful calculations to not to put our mounts over light load will be wasted :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
B4cchus said:
ooc: you guys finished distributing the stuff? RA: are going to make Aletheia a cloistered cleric?
(OOC: I think we're done distributing--I did swap Aletheia to Cloistered Cleric, and the variant should be officially approved shortly)

jkason

First Post
Ooc

OOC: I subtracted out the two silvered swords (Mordik and Quarion have those) and one of the cold iron morninstars (Aletheia has that), and also took off the 10 rations, 1 rope, and 2 waterskins Mordik has. Everything else (including the spare morningstar) I currently have listed as having a home in Eanos' haversack. If anyone wanted to have something else on their characters / mounts, let me know. If not, I think we're good.

Remove ads