• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Break of Dawn [Manzanita judging] COMPLETED

B4cchus

Explorer
Dunbar waits patiently in a corner of the stablehouse while you pack th eqpuiment.
When you are done he leads you back to the main house (again witht he unlocking and locking of the front door) "Do you wish to spend more time together in the study or shall i show you your rooms? I can imagine you would like to lay down early in order to make a fresh start on the beginning of your journey"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

"I would like to spend some time in the study. I need only four hours of meditation, and I need no bed." Quarion bows politely. While he's in the study and not trancing, he'll peruse the books in the master's library, but he won't touch anything that looks like a personal file.

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i'll assume here that the rest wants to stay in the study as well for now
Dunbar guides you all back to the study "I can image you might want to discuss the details of your depart There are drinks in the cabinet over there. If you desire anything else or just want to be taken to your rooms just ring the bell in the table here and me or another servant will come to be of assistance." With that said, Dunbar bows slightly to you and exits the room."

Someone

Adventurer
"As a matter of fact, my energies are on the verge of being consumed, so I'd go to bed immediately. My companions will for sure be able to plan our leaving efficiently, as I doubt it consist on anything more complicated than climbing onto our horses and making them move" says Odno.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

When left alone, Eanos turns to the others.

"I'm not sure that there's much more preparation to be done, unless one of you has gleaned something about our employer or this artefact that you didn't want to say with prying ears about. I assume whatever secrets Graven's keeping, he'd not be foolish enough to leave them lying about the study where we would have easy access to them."

Should none of his companions offer up a subject still in need of debate, Eanos, too, will retire for the night, taking advantage of what may be his last night in a bed for a while.

NakuruSai

First Post
jkason said:
When left alone, Eanos turns to the others.

"I'm not sure that there's much more preparation to be done, unless one of you has gleaned something about our employer or this artefact that you didn't want to say with prying ears about. I assume whatever secrets Graven's keeping, he'd not be foolish enough to leave them lying about the study where we would have easy access to them."

Should none of his companions offer up a subject still in need of debate, Eanos, too, will retire for the night, taking advantage of what may be his last night in a bed for a while.

Mordik follows behind the party into the study. He listens to Eanos intently and adds, We're not away from ears yet as he looks about the room, This ain't the best place to discuss it if any'un did do some figurin'. He adds almost as an afterthought, We can talk tomorrow on the road. I'ma head to a hopefully comfortable bed. Mordik will pay close attention to where his companions rooms are in relation to his. Being behind a locked front door makes him a bit anxious.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Considering the trouble our employer took to provide the needed supplies, I believe that we are safe for the night," Aletheia says to everyone, careful not to single out the ones she senses are antsy when she says this, "But if anyone would prefer to share a room for safety, that is fine with me also. Otherwise, I believe I shall peruse this library and then retire for the eve."

Remove ads