• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Building Eberron (Using non-Eberron books)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Back in your day (assuming your day was before 3e), I played Bards and liked them too! But the new Bard is a terribly-designed class ;)
Indeed, it was. So everyone loves bards and swashbucklers, eh? And I've heard people think the windwright captain is weak. Quess I need to change my bard 2/swashbuckler 5/windwright captain build. :)

May not be powerful, but I like the flavor.

Patlin

Explorer
Amazon lists the publish date of Complete Psionic as 4/11/06. I've entered a note on my calendar to propose the Complete Psionic Base classes on 10/11/06. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Indeed, it was. So everyone loves bards and swashbucklers, eh? And I've heard people think the windwright captain is weak. Quess I need to change my bard 2/swashbuckler 5/windwright captain build. :)

May not be powerful, but I like the flavor.
That sounds like a really interesting character, though perhaps a bit weak in a fight (hey that's okay--you should see Lasair in LEW!)

I like the flavour too. That's why I've played a Psion who claims to be a Bard, a 3.0 Wizard/Virtuoso, and hopefully soon a Beguiler.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
Amazon lists the publish date of Complete Psionic as 4/11/06. I've entered a note on my calendar to propose the Complete Psionic Base classes on 10/11/06. :)
And PHBII is 5/9/06, so add another one for 11/9, would you? :)

Erekose13

Explorer
I dont think we really need to stick to specific date, just month to month would work. Here is a list of books that are unavailable due to the 6 month rule and when they would be available for REVIEW only.

Dec - 2006 (review Jun 07)
-Fiendish Codex 2

Nov - 2006 (review May 07)
- Dragonmarked
- Cityscape

Oct - 2006 (review Apr 07)
- Complete Mage

Sept - 2006 (review Mar 07)
-Faiths of Eberron

Aug - 2006 (review Feb 07)
- Tome of Battle

July - 2006 (review Jan 07)
- MM4
- Secrets of Xen'Drik

June - 2006 (review Dec 06)
- Fiendish Codex 1

May - 2006 (review Nov 06)
- Players Handbook 2

April - 2006 (review Oct 06)
- Complete Psionic

March - 2006 (review Sep 06)
- Tome of Magic

Feb - 2006 (review Aug 06)
N/A

Jan - 2006 (available for review now)
- Races of the Dragon
- Players Guide to Eberron

Anything older than that would be up for review now.

Remove ads