• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BY FAR one of the coolest things I've ever heard of . . .

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Millar apparently isn't talking, but a little research does suggest it's a prank. The article mentions a 1946 film date, when The Riddler did not appear until 1948 (if what I myself has found is correct.) If it is a prank, then hanging and flaying is too good for him.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Assenpfeffer said:
I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you, that bogus news has been found on the internet and reported by AICN as fact.
Eh, plenty of other people believed it including myself, and AICN reports rumors as well as fact. Won't be the first or last time they've been burned. They've certainly done well in dispelling rumors in the past.

Rugger

Explorer
I SOOOO wanted it to be true...the concept was figgin amazing...

Damn you Mark Millar! <runs off to buy the newest issue of Ultimates, putting more food on Millar's plate>

-Rugger
"I JustFinallyMadeMy150thPost!"

It's possible Mark Millar got taken in by the hoax too.

For me, it started to sound like a hoax when they were talking about concept sketches done by Gregg Toland. Why would a cinematographer be doing production design?

dave_o

Explorer
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
It's possible Mark Millar got taken in by the hoax too.

For me, it started to sound like a hoax when they were talking about concept sketches done by Gregg Toland. Why would a cinematographer be doing production design?

Anybody can doodle. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads