Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"It would be much simpler to burn the whole lot," Daggal says simply. He stands to one side and watches the arctic dwarf struggle to assist the tall humans.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Very OOC: Hero you do know there is a difference between being evil, an being an ass? At this point Zeldana wouldn't eat a meal with Daggal, much less consider spending a lifetime.

Orius

Legend
Daros looks down his nose at the duergar. "If you don't wish to help, then by all means, stand aside. I wouldn't want to trip over you."

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Been thinking I was possibly rude with my last post. But seriously, Hero is Daggal going to be this way the whole campaign? If so I may bow out. I come here to enjoy myself not be annoyed. If Daggal were an npc Zeldana would have either left by now. Or we would have come to blows, either way the situation would be over. Possibly with Zeldana's death, but over.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]OOC: How to explain this... my character HATES this man. In Daggal's back story, the Professor bought him as a slave, and when he tried to escape, he enjoyed the fine teachings of a city ruled by Asmodean law... and then got sucked backed in to the Professor's employ. And because slavery is legal and the character is Lawful Evil, he was duty-bound to honor the deal. It was (in his opinion) the lowest point of his life.

In short, no. He is not going to be this way the whole campaign. He IS going to be a bit of ass (he's a Duergar - his race has an inferiority complex), but only a gross, disgusting one to the Professor. If anything, I am still "fine-tuning" the amount of ass-ness, and since we're only at the very very very start of the game, there isn't much room for growth, yet. We're all 'strangers' at the moment - it makes sense that we wouldn't all automatically get along.

Also... is @renau1g still playing his Hobgoblin Sorcerer? I had hopes that he would buy in to my back story and be one of the Hobgoblins that was captured along with him.

@Orius : That's the response I'd expect for my character's actions. :)[/sblock]

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Fair enough. Just at this point, I don't know why we would stick together.
Everybody else at this point at least respects the professor, if not cared for him. At this point your just alienating the rest of the group and the closest thing to an employer in the story. I mean really, why would she not simply shove your watch in your face and bid you on your way? I mean you've basically told her that her father was not worthy to breathe air.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
As the group is discussing the methods of accomodating the request of carrying the coffin, a large figure steps forward, his traveling cloak pulled back and the furry face of a hobgoblin is visible. The tall humanoid steps nods in acknowledgment to Daggal, although he does also appear surprised at the duergar's appearance here.

"It is good to see well Daggal, it has been long since we were last...together, I see you are making friends as usual. It has long since I last saw him" the bugbear says, first looking to the duergar, then the professor, then sees the others looking at him. "Greetings, I am Todarg. Acquaintance of the good Professor." he adds.

[sblock=Image]
tar_hobgoblin.gif
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Unlike Daggal, Todarg would've repressed his anger, hoping to be more diplomatic about it (Hey, I am the face right). He may or may not be looking to give some pay back to the young woman at some point for past transgressions.... sins of our fathers and all that [/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal's demeanor shifts from dour, to utter surprise, to incredulity at the appearance of the bugbear. "Tordarg?! I wasn't sure it was you... you bugbears all look the same to me."

"You're still as dumb as you look," he added with a smirk, "showing up in a place like this. Though you chose the right setting for a lynching, the Professor's daughter will have to pay extra for a second burial."

Remove ads