• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castles and Crusades: A Lion in the Ropes (Full)

scout989

First Post
That sounds good driver only I have no idea how to quote between threads like that. So far as I know when I hit the quote button it automatically sends me to post here. So, cut-and-paste? Or is there something I don't know? Or, rather, what is it about this situation that I don't know :D

Kuld

Explorer
scout989 said:
That sounds good driver only I have no idea how to quote between threads like that. So far as I know when I hit the quote button it automatically sends me to post here. So, cut-and-paste? Or is there something I don't know? Or, rather, what is it about this situation that I don't know :D

This is what I did:
go to the rogues gal. through the link provided by driver8. Now you can click between this thread and that one.
start your post with the code function: code inside [ ] then copy/paste the info on your character sheet. then end with /code inside [ ].
See if that works.

Kuld

driver8

First Post
Hmm the party looks interesting so far..
A half orc cleric
a charismatic dwarf!
A rather naive man at arms
a big lummox overconfident woodsman
an of course an assassin ( which just sounds cool)

I await Andrew and Troys concepts to see how this party rounds out. Should be fun.

Sado I put your primes up in post number 47. I believe everything else is ok.

And to answer your question int the Rogues Gallery thread, I think ppl use the code command because it seperates it from other text in a thread and says "Im a character sheet". And it holds the html value sinstead of cut and pasting. Plus I think its a relatively new addition to the boards code. But you dont need to use it..if its formatted incorrectly, it can be hard to read.

mps42 I rerolled your gold as a cleric to be fair, since my two earlier rolls for you were based on a figher or wizard. mps42 gold (2d10=14) =140 gold

I do have a few questions. Your attributes seem high. I rolled your stats as this in post 45:
mps42 stats (3d6=16, 3d6=15, 3d6=12, 3d6=9, 3d6=15, 3d6=12) but they dont seem to match after applying a half orcs racial bonuses and penalties.

Also some info about C&C clerics. At level 2 you get 4 zero lvl spells and 2 first level spells. If your wis is 13 or more you get one extra first level spell. Like d20 clerics you can cast any spell on the cleric list but must prepare the spells the day before, (or whenever your deity commands.)

Clerics cant drop a spell to replace it with a heal spell like in 3.5.

Your BtH is +1.

Your hp should be the max for both levels, plus any con bonuses.

The Enc for the studded armor is 1. Its normally 2 but reduced by 1 when worn.

Dont mean to pick on you I know it hard just using the cheatsheet.

And Im really not this anal retentive in real life :)

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Last edited:

mps42

First Post
mps42 I rerolled your gold as a cleric to be fair, since my two earlier rolls for you were based on a figher or wizard. mps42 gold (2d10=14) =140 gold

Okay I'll add that.

I do have a few questions. Your attributes seem high. I rolled your stats as this in post 45:
mps42 stats (3d6=16, 3d6=15, 3d6=12, 3d6=9, 3d6=15, 3d6=12) but they dont seem to match after applying a half orcs racial bonuses and penalties.

It's certainly possible I made a mistake, let me check... Okay I started with:
Str 16 +1 =17
Dex 12
Con 15 +1 =16
Int 9
Wis 15
Cha 12 -2 =10

Okay, Con WAS high by a point. Sorry.

Also some info about C&C clerics. At level 2 you get 4 zero lvl spells and 2 first level spells. If your wis is 13 or more you get one extra first level spell. Like d20 clerics you can cast any spell on the cleric list but must prepare the spells the day before, (or whenever your deity commands.)

Okay I'll add First aid as my fourth 0 level and Cure light wounds as my Second 1st level.

Clerics cant drop a spell to replace it with a heal spell like in 3.5.

'kay

Your BtH is +1.

Didn't I have that?

Your hp should be the max for both levels, plus any con bonuses.

Oops, forgot to add con bonus. Fixed.

The Enc for the studded armor is 1. Its normally 2 but reduced by 1 when worn.

Okay so Enc Drops by one, right?

Dont mean to pick on you I know it hard just using the cheatsheet.

No worries, I'm coming in blind so I know I'm gonna miss stuff, thats why I asked for it to be checked :)

And Im really not this anal retentive in real life

Why not? It could be fun... ;)

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Please check again and let me know. I'm putting him Rogues gallery this time...

TroyXavier

First Post
Okay, this will be a little guessing as I don't have the book(I have the boxed set, but dunno how much has changed from it) Anyways, my character concept is a nature loving(go figure;) silent guardian of the forest. However, he's also curious about other parts of nature too and wanting to find people to go with him.

Str 8 Dex 12 Con 12 Int 13 Wis 15 Cha 9 if those work.

driver8

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Okay, this will be a little guessing as I don't have the book(I have the boxed set, but dunno how much has changed from it) Anyways, my character concept is a nature loving(go figure;) silent guardian of the forest. However, he's also curious about other parts of nature too and wanting to find people to go with him.

Str 8 Dex 12 Con 12 Int 13 Wis 15 Cha 9 if those work.

Sounds good to me. You may want to check the cheatsheet but I dont things changed very much. Was the boxed set just for a couple of levels, not complete up to 12?

driver8

First Post
mps42 said:
Please check again and let me know. I'm putting him Rogues gallery this time...

Sounds good. Sorry about the attribute scores.. It just seemed off somehow more than it actually was. Guess Ive been looking at a computer screen too much today. Sorry to nitpick.

driver8

First Post
Ok its 9pm and we have 7:

James Ferdinand III
Norgim Soulforge
Vergart Crook-nose
Grighton Yondo
Fatcoin
Druid
AndrewGables PC

Feel free to tweak if you want. Id kinda like to get started by the weekend. I dont want to rush Troy and Andrew but let me know your progress.

Watch this space....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads