• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Castles and Crusades: A Lion in the Ropes (Full)

driver8

First Post
mps42 said:
Please check again and let me know. I'm putting him Rogues gallery this time...

I know what I missed. Whats your alignment?

And I think the stats are still goofed up in rogues gallery.

See Im still nitpicky :)

Last edited:

driver8

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Boxed Set went up to 10 but didn't include all the races or classes. What's the cheatsheet?

The cheatsheet was put together by someone on the Troll Boards for their face to face game. Has alot of helpul chargen info for levle 1 characters: http://goreanmale.homestead.com/files/cnccheatsheet.pdf

And heres some clarification stuff from the Trolls. Not really erratta: http://trolllord.com/files/errata.pdf

And check out our houserules in the first post of this thread, if you havent already.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Here he is. Sorry about the wait.

Code:
[b]Colm[/b]
Human Cleric 2 (of Delleb)
Alignment: NG
Str 9 	+0 	HP: 15/15
Dex 9 	+0 	BtH: +1
Con 11 	+0 	AC: 14 (12 enc)
Int 14 	+1 	Medium
Wis 15 	+1 	Move 30' (20' enc)
Cha 10 	+0
Primary Abilities are Wisdom, Intelligence, Constitution

[b]Weapons:[/b]
Morningstar (2d4)  	8 lbs 	ENC 3 	8 gp
Dagger (1d4) 10'         	1 lb 	ENC 1  	2 gp
Darts (6) (1d3) 20'             3 lbs        ENC 3      30 sp

[b]Armor & Clothes:[/b]
Studded Leather Armor +3 	20 lbs 	ENC 2w 	25 gp
Small Steel Shield +1	5 lbs 	ENC 2w 	9 gp
Robe 			4 lbs	ENC 2w 	1 gp
Tunic                               .5 lbs      --          3 sp

[b]Other Possessions:[/b]
[u]Pockets:[/u]
Silver Holy Symbol		1 lb 	1 ENC 	25 gp
Prayer Beads                     --          --          2 gp
Whistle		             -- 	--          5 sp
[u]In pack: ENC8(7)[/u]
Candle (3) 		0.3lbs 	ENC1 	3 cp
Rations (1 week)                7 lbs      ENC4       3 gp
Rope, Hemp (50')                10 lbs    3 ENC      1 gp

Weight: 48.15lbs
Total ENC: 23 (moderate)
18 gp, 2 sp, 17 cp

[I]0 Level (4):[/I] Detect magic, first aid, light, purify food and drink
[I]1st Level (3):[/I] Bless x2, cure light wounds

Turn undead

Last edited:

driver8

First Post
Andrew thanks for getting that character up so quick. Delleb eh? I have to admit Ive not seen a reference to Delleb in sometime. Quite a contrast to Kord I must say. But he looks good. EDIT: You can pick a bonus language since you have a +1 int score.

Ok, as we move closer to the games start everyone, heres my next BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...

The idea of ENC in C&C bugs me. Mostly because the equip section is so full of errors. I also havent communicated what is worn and whats not and some ppl are counting worn clothes toward ENC and some ppl are listing what I assume is extra clothing. Etc, etc, its kinda tedious.

C&C is a great system but ENC is if not broken pretty bent. And I didnt want to find a rules lite system to track odd ENC ratings. I mean youre heroes after all. And Id like this to be a test of the system for us all as well.

So heres the deal. Ignore ENC for this module. The game wont be a dungeon haul and as long as noone abuses it we wont have a problem. So if anyone wants to add a few items-if you have the gold-and dont abuse- go ahead. If something heavy comes into play and weighs ya down well deal with it then. Hopefully no one is too upset by this...

So erase those movement, AC, and physical check penalties! Huzzah!

Last edited:

Kuld

Explorer
driver8 said:
So heres the deal. Ignore ENC for this module. The game wont be a dungeon haul and as long as noone abuses it we wont have a problem. So if anyone wants to add a few items-if you have the gold-and dont abuse- go ahead. If something heavy comes into play and weighs ya down well deal with it then. Hopefully no one is too upset by this...

So erase those movement, AC, and physical check penalties! Huzzah!

In that case, I went ahead and bought a week of rations and a waterskin.

mps42

First Post
driver8 said:
I know what I missed. Whats your alignment?

And I think the stats are still goofed up in rogues gallery.

See Im still nitpicky :)

S'ok. I understand. I've run many a game myself. I'll go add alignment now. What else seems wonky?

driver8

First Post
mps42 said:
S'ok. I understand. I've run many a game myself. I'll go add alignment now. What else seems wonky?

:) Your Wis is still too high. Bad cut and paste I think. You had 2 15's, one went up in CON because of the half orc bonus but the wis should be 15 I think.

Sorry again.

Remove ads