CG's Dragon of Icespire Peak [IC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"If I've got a place t'stay, I'd be around for sure. A spot of floor would do, it would." insisted Fitz, angling for an invitation. "Of course, I can't speak for my mates, and they'd find their own lodgings, sure."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Thanks, love. I will see you later," Fitz said with a wink and he joined the others outside the costers. He started by sharing the reward money, counting five gold apiece very slowly until it annoyed Bella and she took over. Then he said happily to the others, "Didja want to head right to the Stonehill Inn fer a round, or take a wee tour o'town beforehand?"

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Hey guys, I'm really sorry for being MIA, I haven't been receiving new post notifications. I'll check the IC thread more often

Then he said happily to the others, "Didja want to head right to the Stonehill Inn fer a round, or take a wee tour o'town beforehand?"

Ulrik had tagged along, hoping that goblins would show up along the way. He wasn't too familiar with these townsfolks, so he let Fitz do the talking. But suddenly he got his attention by proposing an activity he liked as much as bashing goblins: ''I'm game for a round, or five!''

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"With our reward, I should have enough t'buy a round or two, an' settle me tab." said Fitz, worried that the barkeep was going to throw him out for outstanding debt. He couldn't quite remember how much it was, but he remembered being chased out the last time he'd tried to set foot in the Stonehill.

Remove ads