Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Absolutely, GE. By way of personal example, Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2, ran just over 100 days and was tallied at about 7.5 DMC.

Be a DM. Be a DM. Be a DM.

PS: And helping with approvals is highly appreciated, too. :)

Here I submit the replacement for Siddhartha.... might as get the ball rolling:

Trixie Stardust

looking this over . . . . .

now this is PURELY A Suggestion!

but

might I recommend weapon finesse? With your bluff skill and then maybe add improved feint? . . . . .

jus sain

Ok, I actually see nothing off. I give my non-judge approval. This gave me a nice chuckle with the ukalele and garish purple hat!

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
For what weapon? .... my damage would still be nerfed. wouldnt I need combat expertise too (or is that a 3.5 artifact in my brain)?

fun fact. since I already have a +20 in bluff. I can talk in code and deliver secret messages at will.

Scott DeWar

oops, meant to mention something like a rapier. it could be used for either dagger or rapier. Yes, I know your slightly deficient strength would have a negative repercussion in combat, but I was only suggesting anyway.

Yes, there would be a need for combat expertise, too.

Scott DeWar

Wait a second!!!!

What is her bloodline? I can't find it anywhere.

Never mind, I found it: Arcane

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
I was going to review Trixie Stardust, but Scott beat me to it. The only issue I saw was that you misspelled deceitful. I went ahead and fixed it for you. I would say make your bloodline and associated powers more obvious to the casual observer, just a thought.

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
Review of Barnibus the Beautiful

Done a few of these now, think I'm pretty good, but we're all human. If I made a mistake let me know.

Things I Changed
  • You listed your chosen Hit Points method as Half+2, while technically correct for this particular class I went ahead and changed it to Max-2 for clarity.
  • Under your Flatfooted AC you had incorrectly listed your Hide Shirt as providing +4 AC, I corrected this to +3 AC.
  • You had listed your greataxe damage as 1d10, greataxes do 1d12, I fixed it for you.

Things to Change
  • I'm not sure about the whole Scribe Scroll thing, I know Wizards get a replacement feat, I'm sure the judges will recommend something similar here.
  • I would split up the weights and values of the Skald's kit, in the future you may lose/use items and it would just make it simpler in the long run.
  • You should add in a section showing your allowed spells per day.

APPROVED

Remove ads