D&D Movie/TV Check Out The D&D Movie's Cast -- In Costume!

At San Diego Comic Con, next year's D&D movie, Honor Among Thieves, is getting a preview. Additionally, there's a 'tavern experience' where visitors can interact with D&D monsters and drink 'dragon brew', and at which is also displayed images of the cast of the movie in costume! everything below comes from that tavern experience, but there is an official panel/event later today (Thursday).

rege.jpg

Photo: ComicBook.com​

Various media outlets are there and are posting previews and photos:

poster.jpeg

Last edited:

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
They wouldn't, because Mercer isn't nuTSR, and wouldn't file a suit he knows would be laughed out of court.
Like I said the producer and the directors don't seem to be too worried about a suit and continue to advertise for Critical Role with every press junket. I doubt this was a surprise to Mercer and Co. either. There are rumors of CR cameos in the film.

Vaalingrade

Legend
While it's cool to add a dragon that's not a scaley cat or tropical fish after the last few decades and I absolutely will buy the toy...

Pleasedon'taddtwominutesoffatbashing

darjr

I crit!
While it's cool to add a dragon that's not a scaley cat or tropical fish after the last few decades and I absolutely will buy the toy...

What?

Oh!

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases