• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday - 11/09/02 (now including the Castle Brawl photos link!)

buzz

Adventurer
Bad news for Dire Straits

The latest from the Green Ronin messageboards:

"When will M&M ship, best (and worse) case?

Unless the printer blows up or something equally unlikely, it's shipping from there on Nov. 8. Then it's off to our warehouse, then to distributors, then to retailers, and finally into your hands. Afraid it won't be in stores by Nov. 9 for the EN World Game Day."

Boo! :confused:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Bad news for Dire Straits

Updated! :)

Trev - I'm not sure whether to cheer for or against. :eek

thalmin - Back in town, are you? :) Got you covered. :)

FCWesel - Sorry it didn't work out this time to use that scenario. I really like the idea. Maybe we'll have a chance to discuss it a bit if you have time during the lunch slot? In the meantime, I've set you up you in Halma's game.

buzz said:
The latest from the Green Ronin messageboards:

"When will M&M ship, best (and worse) case?

Unless the printer blows up or something equally unlikely, it's shipping from there on Nov. 8. Then it's off to our warehouse, then to distributors, then to retailers, and finally into your hands. Afraid it won't be in stores by Nov. 9 for the EN World Game Day."

Boo! :confused:

Those rascals. I'm not sure if they are teasing or dropping a hint that they have foreseen this possible scheduling difficulty and have done something to thwart it. They do have two prizes in the prize vault for us (The Assassin's Handbook & The Book of the Righteous) so I hope they wouldn't get your hopes up for nothing. Still, it may just be their way of cushioning the blow, by mentioning that they are aware of the situation but that it is out of their hands. *shrug* I, too, am confused. :(:eek:

Last edited:

One of my lurkers has pretty much agreed to come (he actually posted something in my story hour --he's the DM.) We're all going to talk tomorrow, and I'll get those who want to come to post in this thread and save a spot. Sounds like M&M is out, though. Maybe we can still do that CoC game? I'll get a firm answer out tomorrow or the next day.

Sebastian

First Post
Supers morning game will be DnW

Ok, so we can not expect M&M to be out in time (though I still have slight hopes for my preordered copy). Therefore, I will use the Deeds not Words rules. This will probably mean that the game will be at a rather low power level, as I aim at 10.000xp characters. If you have specific wishes for characters, drop me a mail.

shadowlight

First Post
I'm in!

Mark,

I'm in!
(I'm one of the Lurkers that Joshua [jdawg] has been referring to -- I'll be carpooling with him)

Could you sign me up for whatever he's signed up for?

I assume that you're updating the original schedule on Page 1 of this thread...?

- ShadowLight -

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Joshua Dyal said:
One of my lurkers has pretty much agreed to come (he actually posted something in my story hour --he's the DM.) We're all going to talk tomorrow, and I'll get those who want to come to post in this thread and save a spot. Sounds like M&M is out, though. Maybe we can still do that CoC game? I'll get a firm answer out tomorrow or the next day.

Okie doke. :)

Sebastian said:
Ok, so we can not expect M&M to be out in time (though I still have slight hopes for my preordered copy). Therefore, I will use the Deeds not Words rules. This will probably mean that the game will be at a rather low power level, as I aim at 10.000xp characters. If you have specific wishes for characters, drop me a mail.

You've got the helm. :)

William Ronald said:
Eridanis,

I would like to take the pregenerated wizard.

An excellent choice, if I may be so bold as to say! :D

shadowlight said:
Mark,

I'm in!
(I'm one of the Lurkers that Joshua [jdawg] has been referring to -- I'll be carpooling with him)

Could you sign me up for whatever he's signed up for?

I assume that you're updating the original schedule on Page 1 of this thread...?

- ShadowLight -

Welcome aboard. I'll add you in. Anything for the second slot? :)

Fayredeth

First Post
East St. Louis-27 Raiders-12

Looks like I'll be attending Saturday!

I'll go ahead and take teh halfling paladin for Trev's game... I just can't resist those paladins, especially if they're in a game with Eric ;). I'm really looking forward to this!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads