Chicago Gameday 28 is Feb 26th: PLAYERS SIGN UP NOW!

buzz

Adventurer
I'll run something in the private room in the second slot. Give me a day or two to get the details together, please.
Thanks, Mark!

What? How? But...

*sigh* Fine. Guess I'll try the card thing.

Also if there's one seat left in my DP game, reserve it for now until I hear from... wait, didn't Rainbow Trenchcoat take the last seat?

I'm so confused @_@
GAH! My mistake.

DANGER PATROL IS NOW FULL!

Ninjacat

First Post
Didn't ask me who I wanted to play....

That's true. Bobby is very popular, lots of people might like to play him (since Sam & Dean aren't PCs), so you might have to asert your right to your prior character!

If you wanted to play him.

OTOH, I suppose you played Leon in the Washington flashback. You can play him again if you want...except he's probably been dead (or worse) since shortly after Arlene went back to her parents....

;D

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
That's true. Bobby is very popular, lots of people might like to play him (since Sam & Dean aren't PCs), so you might have to asert your right to your prior character!

If you wanted to play him.

OTOH, I suppose you played Leon in the Washington flashback. You can play him again if you want...except he's probably been dead (or worse) since shortly after Arlene went back to her parents....

;D

I've had this scenario stuck in my head all day:

Me: Josh wants to know if you still want to play Jo.
Laurie: Yeah, why?
Me: I don't know. He emailed me to tell me that Bobby is out for this Gameday and asked if I would please play another character for him this time.
Laurie: Sounds cool!

And then on Gameday you put on your evil smile as you hand me a statted-up Ellen character sheet.

It would be fun to see how long before it dawns on her why you might have that evil smile on your face.

Ninjacat

First Post
I've had this scenario stuck in my head all day:

Me: Josh wants to know if you still want to play Jo.
Laurie: Yeah, why?
Me: I don't know. He emailed me to tell me that Bobby is out for this Gameday and asked if I would please play another character for him this time.
Laurie: Sounds cool!

And then on Gameday you put on your evil smile as you hand me a statted-up Ellen character sheet.

It would be fun to see how long before it dawns on her why you might have that evil smile on your face.

*evil!snicker*

I already HAVE Ellen statted out; it would only take a little work to splat up a proper character sheet for her...

The hilarious part is, I wrote the upcoming scenario two years ago, using blind!psychic Pamela stopping by the Roadhouse to send the party on its way, so she stays behind with Ellen, etc. Since RoadTrip is currently aligned with Supernatural's Sn5, Pamela is dead...Ellen is free to leave Ash at the Roadhouse and come with, mwahahahaaa...

..how bad do you wanna mess with your wife's head? :cool:

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
..how bad do you wanna mess with your wife's head? :cool:

I guess I should be nice to her. She's had a bad week. She was in a car accident Monday afternoon (she's OK). She slid into the back end of an SUV and did some major damage to our car. Then the SUV took off. The police actually called it a hit & run by the driver she hit...

buzz

Adventurer
I guess I should be nice to her. She's had a bad week. She was in a car accident Monday afternoon (she's OK). She slid into the back end of an SUV and did some major damage to our car. Then the SUV took off. The police actually called it a hit & run by the driver she hit...
That sucks! At least Laurie was not hurt.

Ninjacat

First Post

Meep!

Glad Laurie's okay, at least.

I'll see if I can come up with an SUV for Jo to pick on, or at least have one of the offensive NPCs drive one obnociously...

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Sorry Buzz, brain-freeze... Hope it's not too late to get into Josh's morning Supernatural game (since I'm a regular). If it's snooze ya lose, I'll pick another game. I'll try Slot 2 Game 5: SNOWPOCALYPSE! , also please. :blush:
~ thanks, Nat

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases