Chicago Gameday 39 is Sept 13th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Morning 9:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.

Event Name: Medieval Fantasy Miniatures Wargame

Seats: 3-5 players

I'll be working out the factions but this will be a fairly simple miniatures wargame with Medieval Fantasy figures of various types. Rules taught, dice provided (d20 based), nothing to bring but your enthusiasm. We might even have time for a couple of scenarios.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, GMs! Your event descriptions have been added to the Gameday 39 Warhorn site.

Please take a look and let me know if there are any errors or omissions in your event descriptions.

Also, I need an event description from Nev the Deranged, and a second event description from BRG. Please let me know ASAP!

And don't forget to register so that I can assign you as GM to your event.

[MENTION=45422]Nev the Deranged[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16198]Reidzilla[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11885]TracerBullet42[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6695230]Genevieve80[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6775890]BRG[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10479]Mark CMG[/MENTION]
[MENTION=24418]Ninjacat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=492]Trevalon Moonleirion[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6695044]JoeBeason[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6690286]meganjank[/MENTION]

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
My Time Cellist picture doesn't seem to be loading correctly. Do you need a different format?
Nope — Fixed!

(I was linking directly to the image attachment on ENworld; that was working for me, but obviously not for you. I'm hosting the image on the Gameday site now, so we should be good.)

Ninjacat

First Post
Please take a look and let me know if there are any errors or omissions in your event descriptions.

Gaaaaaah, there should NOT be an apostrophe before the S in "victims"; it's a plural, not a possessive, oi. (I'm a Grammar Nazi; Grammar Hitler is going to be VERY upset with me!)

Also, does Warhorn not enable/allow bold and/or italicized text in event descriptions? How disappointing! But I'm registered for GameDay 39 now, so you can assign me to my event.

Thanks, Buzz!

buzz

Adventurer
Gaaaaaah, there should NOT be an apostrophe before the S in "victims"; it's a plural, not a possessive, oi. (I'm a Grammar Nazi; Grammar Hitler is going to be VERY upset with me!)

Also, does Warhorn not enable/allow bold and/or italicized text in event descriptions? How disappointing! But I'm registered for GameDay 39 now, so you can assign me to my event.

Thanks, Buzz!

You can do italics/bold, but it requires some HTML. I was going fast and mostly cutting & pasting. I'll make some edits.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games

I would like to use Minis Table H for my morning game, please.

167166_122850551118728_5286456_n.jpg

Remove ads