City of Balstion OOC

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
OOC: I acutally, as the DM, am lost as to what it is you are looking for.
[sblock] Mirror of opposition?[/sblock]

So, as a DM you aren't going to let me have random objects till you know what my intentions are? Talk about railroading ;) :p

Lark would use such a mirror as a scrying focus.

I had trouble imagining him tieing a 2 foot x 4 foot silver mirror worth at least 1000gp to the back of his horse, but I liked the scry spell, so I took it and planned on improvizing.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
So, as a DM you aren't going to let me have random objects till you know what my intentions are? Talk about railroading ;) :p

Lark would use such a mirror as a scrying focus.

I had trouble imagining him tieing a 2 foot x 4 foot silver mirror worth at least 1000gp to the back of his horse, but I liked the scry spell, so I took it and planned on improvizing.

No not railroading just informing because I will tell you what I was lost as to what you were trying to do, not that she had it but I was confused.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
No not railroading just informing because I will tell you what I was lost as to what you were trying to do, not that she had it but I was confused.

I didn't mean the railroading comment seriously, I am having fun.

JonnyFive

First Post
must resist urge to smite "good cop" :p yea np there. just dont wanna rule out anybody at this time. just cause he had nothing to gain doesn't mean he didn't do it. he may have been controlled to do it.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
JonnyFive said:
must resist urge to smite "good cop" :p yea np there. just dont wanna rule out anybody at this time. just cause he had nothing to gain doesn't mean he didn't do it. he may have been controlled to do it.

In game, my character is trying to reassure him to get more info out of him, although he does not consider him a "likely" suspect.

Meta-game I can't believe that AT would have the answer be "the butler did it" ;)

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Amazing Triangle said:
"Well there are two reasons for all of you: first you are the only non-merchants to enter the city in the past three days; two this assassin killed, as far as I know, upwards of eight fully dress bodyguards. So your services, even as a warrior are needed to help quell this foe," the Captain replies.

Amazing Triangle said:
"Sir, we don't hire bodyguards...m' lord believed they were backstabbing money mongers, so he never hired them, to my protest," Jeffery seems to trail off.

Amazing Triangle, Am I missing something, or are you?

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Discontinuity error but...I actually have an explaination

They were guards in uniform and all, just not hired by the baron. The lead officer knew them to be his own men his guards (hired to keep tabs on the baron's business dealing he just didn't want anyone to know he was spying on the baron) :p O now I have the perfect link to your next adventure :: evil smile :: Thanks for wondering and keeping me honest!

Remove ads