• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic Characaters

The Knight

First Post
Here is the first of classic D&D characters converted into 3rd edition. I'll start with one getting a few mentions on the boards :)

FONKIN HODDYPEAK
Male Elf, Fighter 8/Wizard 5

Strength 15 +2
Dexterity 20 +5
Constitution 16 +3
Intelligence 16 +3
Wisdom 9 -1
Charisma 18 +4

Fort. save +10
Ref. save +8
Will save +5
Alignment LG
Speed 20
Size M

Melee attack +12/+7
Ranged attack +15/+10
Armor class 21 (25% spell failure)
Hit Points 94

Special Proficient with simple and martial weapons, and all armor and shields. Can summon familiar and scribe scroll.

Skills Climb +13, Concentration +11, Handle Animal +15, Jump +13, Ride +16, Scry +11, Spellcraft +12, Swim +13.

Feats Brew Potion, Combat Casting, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Expertise, Improved Disarm, Mobility, Spell Focus: Enchantment, Spring Attack, Weapon Focus and Specialization (longsword).

Possessions +2 longsword, javelin of lightning (x6), +2 scale mail, +2 ring of protection, ring of regeneration, cloak of elvenkind, boots of elvenkind, scroll of continual light and hold monster, cure light wounds potion, cure moderate wounds potion.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The Knight said:
I should add that this character was a pre-rolled character in the G1-3 series of modules, Against the Giants.
Ah - I heard of him; a relative of his makes an appearance of sorts in "Die, Vecna, Die."

Aeris Winterood

First Post
Cool...

Cool! I will have to place my NPC that seems to pop up in all of my campaigns in here.. Beek Gwenders of Croodle.... (G series also)

Ahhhh.... the memories! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads