• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

bluegreenone

First Post
Maybe next time you could use notepad or something to create a long post, then paste it into the form. That way if the forum screws up you can just repaste.

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
That's what I do most of the time, but this time, I had erased it after hitting the Preview Reply button, checked it over, and then when I hit the Submit button, the board went wonky on me. Oh well.

Best,
tKL

novyet

First Post
The boards went a little weird on me too. I had a reply posted, and then it disappeared. Oh well. The move went well, except the fridge didn't work, and was replaced by a unit that died two days later. So now we are on fridge #3. Here's to hoping it lasts! :)

Old Fezziwig

Hi, guys. I've posted the latest move. Rather than asking you to keep to a schedule that I may not be able to keep, all I'm going to ask is that you guys post all your moves as soon as you're able. I'm really feeling a bit of a crush from grad school, but I'm enjoying our game and would like to make sure it continues (I've enjoyed working on it recently, it's a nice outlet and hobby to play with in between readings of Tennyson).

novyet — glad to hear that the move went well. I'll say my prayers to the Refrigerator God on behalf of #3. ;)

Happy Labor Day, folks! :)

Best,
tKL

bluegreenone

First Post
Has anyone tried playing online with Neverwinter Nights? I'm curious to know if you can do real roleplaying with it, as opposed to just cooperative hack-and-slash.

Old Fezziwig

I haven't, but my PC won't run NWN, so I'm the wrong person to ask. ;) That said, you might want to check out the software forums of these boards — there should be some good discussion of it there.

As for whether or not you can do some serious roleplaying with it, I don't know. From what I've read, my tendency is to think, and I could be wrong, that it might be a little bit difficult, and you'd need a person actively running the DM client, but I'm sure it could be done. Hack-n-slash would definitely be easier.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

As soon as possible. I'm finding that I'm having a hard time keeping to a schedule and it seems to be a similar situation for most everyone else, so...as soon as everyone posts, I'll respond. I just didn't feel like it was fair to ask you all to keep to a schedule that I was having a hard time with keeping myself. If this (my adjustment to grad school) rights itself (and I'm sure it will), we can all talk about a regular schedule again. Right now, it's a little spotty, but should be fine within a month (I hope).

Best,
tKL

bluegreenone

First Post
ASAP sounds good to me. It is funny though, sometimes it takes me several days to move, but it's usually not because of time pressures but because I am having a hard time deciding what to do!

Remove ads