• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Argent — no beef.

bluegreenone — I understand where you're coming from and I agree that it can be frustrating, but I can't do much unless you tell me where you're headed in town. If you give me a rough idea of what your business in town is, I can do much more for your move. I'll definitely keep this is mind in the future though, and try not to stall you out.

best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

bluegreenone — I got that, you're cool. I meant past that (you keep on referring to this "business" and I have no idea). Even if I derail you, at least I'll know where you're going. Basically I guess I'm saying that I thought you had extended plans for what you wanted to do and weren't telling me. If you're cool with just following them in, I can do that. Sorry to get crossed up like this.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

My move has been posted! As for when your responses are due, Wednesday (as you can see, I've downshifted into two moves a week, I think it'll work better).

novyet and bluegreenone — Please note that your timelines have just intersected. I need both of you to post moves before I can post a response, at least for this next move. Just so you know...;) Also, you are, as I note in the IC thread, free to work out a conversation over e-mail to save time, if you like and/or if you have time.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Argent — That would be rather difficult, as having you sit in the temple for four hours would put you there the entire time Ezra is there, and might strain credibility — not to mention, we'd have to go back and retroactively change the previous moves in the temple somewhat. I'm going to have to say no — it'd be too hairy.

That said, so everyone knows, this section of the campaign (the prologue) should be wrapping up shortly (hopefully within the next 3-5 moves, but we'll take however long it takes). Just FYI.

I'm going to go post move 13 now — responses due on Saturday 24 August. Also, I've spoken with Rorschach — I know why he's MIA and I don't know exactly when he'll be back with us. Hopefully soon, although I do have his permission to run Fezzin as an NPC (I'd rather not, so hopefully he'll be back soon!). Once again, just a public service announcement.

Best,
tKL

novyet

First Post
Howdy all, just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I'll be out of contact until monday the 26th. My girlfriend and I just moved in to our first apartment together, and they won't hook up the cable and internet until the 27th. Until then I'm posting from work. :)

Old Fezziwig

Argh. I had the move all ready to post this morning, and the boards ate it. I'm working on it right now, and I should have it up by 4:00 pm at the latest. Sorry about that. Next move after this (seeing as this one is late) will be due Thursday afternoon.

Best,
tKL

Remove ads