[CoC-DnD3e-FR] Dead of Winter OOC Discussion

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
I know. I'm a bad DM. :eek:

As for Boston maps, best bet is the MBTA and I believe they have their own website, unless you're planning on driving. Of course, as I'm not in Boston anymore, I feel perfectly safe, regardless of you and your katana. :)

Seriously, moves in tonight!

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Argent — Korbi should have 8 hp. We started out all PCs with the maximum, but it wasn't in the first post.

Thanks,
tKL

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Argent — Korbi should have 8 hp. We started out all PCs with the maximum, but it wasn't in the first post.

Thanks,
tKL
Cool! The Gnome lives a bit longer.
BTW... I was looking at the Alienist Prestige class.....

Old Fezziwig

Originally posted by Argent
BTW... I was looking at the Alienist Prestige class.....

Hi, Argent. :) Is that in Tome and Blood? I don't really have any plans to pick up the splat books, and although I'll allow Knowledge skills from them, I don't think I'll be extending that to PrCs and Feats. If I do get any new books (like the splat books, frex) and I decide to let them into the game, I'll let everyone know. Right now, the only books in game are the core books, the FRCS, Magic of Faerûn, and (this is new as of today) the two Books of Eldritch Might (although I will be taking everything from these last two on a case by case basis). From what I've seen in PC's game (Agar=Alienist, I think), it seems like a pretty neat PrC, but I'm not real comfortable running a game with too much material from books I don't own.

Best,
tKL

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:

Hi, Argent. :) Is that in Tome and Blood? I don't really have any plans to pick up the splat books, and although I'll allow Knowledge skills from them, I don't think I'll be extending that to PrCs and Feats. If I do get any new books (like the splat books, frex) and I decide to let them into the game, I'll let everyone know. Right now, the only books in game are the core books, the FRCS, Magic of Faerûn, and (this is new as of today) the two Books of Eldritch Might (although I will be taking everything from these last two on a case by case basis). From what I've seen in PC's game (Agar=Alienist, I think), it seems like a pretty neat PrC, but I'm not real comfortable running a game with too much material from books I don't own.

Best,
tKL
Actually I was jokeing. If you don't have the T&B than you cannot possibly get the joke. The Alienist is the Quintisential Lovecraftian Mage.
Complete wiht any summoned creatures being "Pseudo-natural" for thier type. You should just pick it up to read it some time. To ballance the perks in the class you loose wisdom and gain a major phobia (that the DM chooses).

I just thought as the only mage I should go nuts more constructivly and quicker that the rest. LOL

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Fair enough. :) That went straight over my head. How much do I owe you for the haircut?

Best,
tKL
Add the shave and it's 2 bits. LOL

Get it? Shave and a hair cut... two bits.
(thank you... thank you...I'll be here all week. Try the Veal!)

Old Fezziwig

Argent — I asked for that didn't I? You do bar mitzvahs?

And, now for the scheduling bit: as you can see, I posted on a Friday; I still do not expect responses on Fridays. I've nothing to do for a little while (until I go running in an hour), so I wanted to catch up on my on-line games. Anyhow, I'll aim at Sunday for the next move (novyet and bluegreenone, if you post before then, I'll try and respond before then).

Anyhow, hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Hi, folks. If everyone could post their moves by tomorrow night, then I will respond tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning with the results. :)

Best,
tKL

Remove ads