coming at some point to a theater near you

R_J_K75

Legend
Bullet Trai ? Great movie adapted from a novel though.
Like I said Im sure theres some good movies out there, and probably some that are adapted from other media that I didnt realize, and I'm sure this has been going on in Hollywood longer than I know or realize. I've never seen Bullet Train so I cant say whether its good or not but I'll take your word from it. But this list does not look good. Magic 8 Ball movie, will this movie be good? Highly Unlikely.

Clint_L

Hero
Is that list for real, though? I assumed it was a joke or someone's clickbait.

Edit: I read the article - not exactly deep reporting, and a lot of these seem more like rumours or things that are "at the script stage" (which...what isn't?). I doubt that many of these are actually happening - it's basically a clickbait article. But fun to speculate about.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Is that list for real, though? I assumed it was a joke or someone's clickbait.

Edit: I read the article - not exactly deep reporting, and a lot of these seem more like rumours or things that are "at the script stage" (which...what isn't?). I doubt that many of these are actually happening - it's basically a clickbait article. But fun to speculate about.
It's originally from Insider which, yeah, is a pretty terrible media outlet.

GreyLord

Legend
He-man COULD be such a cool movie if based off the right stuff. Base it off of the rebooted version in the early 2000s (not the space Heman, the other one) which was actually pretty awesome.

MarkB

Legend
He-man COULD be such a cool movie if based off the right stuff. Base it off of the rebooted version in the early 2000s (not the space Heman, the other one) which was actually pretty awesome.
No live-action She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, though? :(

Actually, it's probably only a matter of time before Netflix makes a travesty of that.

Remove ads