D&D 5E Companion Thread to 5E Survivor - Adventures

Retreater

Legend
We played Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, and then there was no connection to the rest of the modules. The party decided to do something "more fun" (Isle of Dread).
I think it's a weak series of adventures.
But oh well.

As a DM if you have THAT inspiration, you can practically make any module/AP work - and then you think of it fondly IME.
Out of the 5e APs I've purchased (purchased 6), I made use of WD-DHas I stripped it for parts but its BG-DiA that I never got enough inspiration on my first quick read-through (more skimmed). So it feels like it's the first major regret buy of 5e.

I will relook at it as some point, and see what I can use.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Dragons vs. Giants? Like, first we have a contest with all the 5E dragons, then another with all 5E giants, and then put the two winners together in a head-to-head faceoff?

Or Dwarves vs. Elves, or Orcs vs. Kobolds, etc.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I attempted to come up with a list of all dragons that have been published in D&D. It's... very, very long. Like, "169 different dragons" long.
So almost as many dragons as there are character subclasses? (And people insist we need even more of both. Somehow.)

It's a good point, though. If you go that route, maybe sticking to the MM would be the way to do it.

Remove ads