D&D 5E Connecting the Planes: What New Interstitial Setting Do You Want?

What interstitial campaign setting would you like to see published? (ONE CHOICE ONLY)

• Planescape

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Manual of the Planes (Generic)

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • None. I hate the outer planes. And inner planes more.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • D&D drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank Hasbro for it.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Poll closed .

R_J_K75

Legend
I chose Manual of the Planes simply because Id prefer something more of a Manual of Cosmology that incorporates things from both Spelljammer and Planescape into one setting. If a Giff put a Starwheel to my head and I really had to choose one Id pick Spelljammer.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
For me, it's Spelljammer all the way. I don't need its unnecessary gritty reboot* anyway; I prefer to use the Inner Planes as a source and not a destination, and Material Plane exploration is just more my bag anyway.

*AKA Planescape.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Normally, I like to write small treatises, but given the world-wide shortage of electrons due to various bitcoin mining operations as well as the ongoing NFT boom, I thought I'd keep it short.

We know that the powers that be, aka, Hasbro, Bringer of Light and/or My Little Pony, has started out pumping out settings like we had time to play them all, with Ravenloft:CONFIRMED and two more in the launch tube ready to take on the approaching Cylon Raiders ....

Which means that it is time for an INTERSTITIAL CAMPAIGN SETTING!

What's that, you say?

Three Settings for the Grognards who are no longer spry,
Seven for the Realms-lords for the lore that's well-known,
Nine for Magic Players new to the die,
One for the Dungeon Master on his dark throne
In the Land Between Settings where the Space Hamsters fly.
One Setting to rule them all, One Setting to find them,
One Setting to bring them all and let the PCs travel between them.

This OP is a work of High Art

and making the Weatherlight is a Spelljammers canon would gladden Orbril the gnomes heart

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases