Considering a Clone Wars SAGA game

fireinthedust

Explorer
Here is the link to the game thread:
STRIKE HARD FOR THE ADAMANT!

When you post there we'll be using sblock to write OOC material.

Please pick a color to post dialogue in. Green is being used for Ram Kota for the first scene, but if you want it I don't mind (though if I ever play in one of your games I call dibs!)

You're in a room with everyone after a briefing on the mission at hand (discussed in the opening crawl and the main post). I want you to describe yourselves and start interacting with each other. Ask questions, sure, and then we'll jump into the action. It'll be hard and fierce, so get ready for it.

Also: I don't like waiting on groups who won't post because they think I'm working with someone else. Find something to do at all times. This is PBP, not RL tabletop, so I can respond to everyone. Just because one of you is talking to the guards doesn't mean the others can't have a look around the door; if one of you falls down the hole, don't wait for him to climb back up, work on getting him out of there.

I mean, do you like waiting during Cut-scenes? This is your game time; I can post to whoever i like, or move things along however I want. If you want to move things along, do something, anything!

Anyway: the game is up! Let me know what you think.

fireinthedust

Explorer
use the main thread; I almost didn't see this!

to answer: fairly far into it. I can't give you a precise timeline, but you've been at fighting for, let's say, five levels worth of experience. (shrugs) You've seen enough. I don't personally know how long the war lasted, but you're well into the Clone Wars series at this point.

Insight

Adventurer
Sorry, folk, but I'm dropping out of this game. I'm just not "feeling it". Nothing wrong with the game, the players, or the GM, it's just not exciting me enough to continue. I can't really put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just in too many games right now.

Anyway, good luck with the game!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, I posted Sonja in the IC thread, but Fireinthedust hasn't answered my PM or OOC questions. Maybe everyone is taking the holiday off, dunno. I think he was going to say "no" to the alternative Jedi build I was asking about anyway.

I posted here to bring the OOC thread back to the current pages.

I still have a question about whether Deflect and Block are being considered one Talent as discussed in this thread.

Remove ads